Thursday, April 12, 2007

CHange date again~

Can you believe it? I receive a message saying, the date of our micro exam, change back to 7th.

Because it is OVERLY-HILARIOUS to believe, i seriously don't believe it.

THen, when i was half believing, when i double confirm with my friend that informed me, she said, "other class already know, i think we were the last class to let inform about it"

Still don't believe it, but i was half happy already.

And just now when i check on the internet, yesterday i just did, and it says "... paper scheduled on 7th change to 21st April..."

now, it says "...the examination sessions for all examination sessions on Saturday, 21 April 2007 have been moved to Monday, 7 May 2007."

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY~~~

GONNA SIAO ALREADY....

Yesterday, I was telling my housemate,

"I DON WAN STUDY ALREADY LARRRR....FASTER FIND 1 PEOPLE TO MARRY ME..."

THey give me that kind of look...then says, " ehh, u too stress already is it?"

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

-_-"

1 comment:

sharman said...

waaaahhh so ma fan...change so many times...

anyways gambatek and all the best!!!!!