Friday, April 27, 2007

exam sick

I am suppose to sleep at 11pm...which i lied myself on the bed till now, i get so frusfrated, so i get up. Suppose also to wake up at 4am to study. Mama said sleep early and wake up early to study better. Coz according to Professor Mama, she said between 10p,- 4am is the time where our nervous system need rest. If you force them to concentrate on studies, you will be very tired the next day. And when they are awake, you force them to sleep. And there was once that i tried to see whether it works...It worked!

only for the 1st time though....

So all my mind when i was lying on the bed was..."will i do well?"

When i came here, Yap Keong told me, i will do fine,

Yeap i know. But when you already work so hard, gave everything....you don't want to hear, 'you will do fine'

You want to confirm/affirm wateever firm that "I WILL SURELY DO WELL"

I remembered last time, during PMR, our teacher can easily tell us, "If you don't score A, don't come and see me"

Through this statement it shows how sure the teacher is, that you will get an A.

But now in University~~~ things are seriously out of control....

Like accounts just now...ARGGGG lets not talk about it. To sum up, I think i'd done all i can. OKay~ my basic is weak. But for my coursework mark is high, I daringly aim for a A- or at least a B.

Now? I don't even know i will pass...

Not donno how to do. Its hard to explain. TO THE HELL ACOCUNTING!!! I donno why i will end up in accounting course. Should have go for marketing, admin or what ever just not accounting.

Enough of bubblings...

I think i did kinda well in English. But my coursework marks were very low. I never care about coursework marks for english. Serve me right, I was too arrogant that i can easily obtain an A.

Now only i realised the coursework makrs were 40%. Which means is big impossible of you if you do so badly in coursework, to get A in final.

Tommorrow is law. Another scary paper. I've already understand everything but to memorise all the case, is like crazy.

SIGHHHH

Few days ago, i was so crazy that i tell my sis i don't want to study already. She told me, good! come back...i need helpers.

I serisouly underestimated university life.

I am so stress that my period came half the month late. I'll seriously suspect i am pregnant if i did something which is not suppose to be done. With all the cold waters and ice creams...URG!

Life is remarkably awful. 2 more weeks!

Oh yeah, my laptop spoiled. Thanks to finding lyrics lor....search until the next day, windows keep hanging. Scan no virus but ad-aware can't scan thorugh. It always stop at that particular fail. Does that means i kena spy-ed? Damn, i am using my housemate's comp now... What to do with my lappie huh?

Explaination for why so many typing error, because i am not using my own comp. Anyway, its 1.33am now. I think i should be either sleeping or studying now.

Till then,
thanks for reading!

No comments: