Saturday, October 14, 2006

Supernatural experience

How many people had encounter this kind of thing?

1st time:
Subang Jaya SS15, My place apartment, Hazel's house.

About last year of this time Edel and me were at Hazel's place. Talking and chit chatting. Hazel in another room. I saw a woman in red clothes looking at us. I thought my eyes were wrong or whatever, I blink blink, she's gone. Definately it's my wild imagination again. That was what i thought at the time. So I ignored it and forget what happened.

We carry on talking and talking. I never mentioned a thing to Edel. About like 1 and a half hour later~ my friend suddenly gave out a small shout. He said he saw a figure. THERE! Then i ask him, "what?". He stunned for a while. And I asked again, "hey, what?" Then he said, "nothing la nothing"

I never clicked these 2 things together until the next morning, when my friend is gone, Hazel asked what we were talking about. Only when I organized my mind and told Hazel what happened, these 2 incidents cling together. So Hazel asked me to investigate what Edel saw yesterday.

WIhtout telling him what I saw, I asked him, "eh, yesterday remember you said you saw a figure, then suddenly u jamn there?"

he said "no laa...nothing la...maybe not enough sleep, see wrongly"

"hey, tell me what you saw. Because previously i saw something too. Is it a red color clothes woman"

"yeah, and its long hair. I saw a while only" he said.

***we saw it at the same place, wearing red colour clothes.

Then i told Hazel about it. And hahaa, she don't quite believe anyway. Forcing herself not to believe maybe, coz at the time she was alone stayying at that house.


2nd time:
Tasik Y Batu Pahat, 2am. Nothing to do this late so we thought of maybe a stroll at Tasik Y will be cool. Never know the lights were turned off at midnight (coz we always heard couples or friends will go there at midnight want).

WHen I saw it was so dark, I quickly asked my friend to turn away. While we are doing that, from faraway, like 5 meters away, inside the park, I saw a child in white dress, very lovely dress, running happily inside the park. First glance, nothing special. 2nd glance, why the child is alone? the child is like only 3 years old. 3rd glance, MY GOD, is 2am in the morning!!! why in the hell they come out at this hour!? 4th glance, nothing more.

I told my friend to leave immediately. He follow as I said. But as he did so, getting nearer to the place I saw the child (because there is no other way to go out except going through that way) I looked and looked at the same place again. I am quite sure I saw a child there just now. But nomore.

Later when i asked my friend did he see what I saw, he said Im bullshitting.



3rd time,
11-12am, Taman Limpoon, beside cemetary place, fetching my friend back. I always hated to fetch Hema back. 1 thing because its super dark; no lights at all and its all trees beside, somemore beside cemetary, then I always got lost at that place. DAMN IT. So, I take the longer way, fetch Hema back 1st, then Wendy and Step later.

On the way fetching hema back, I saw an old man below a tree. 1st glance, an old uncle figure. 2nd glance, did I see wrongly? *on my car's highlight* 3rd glance, no more. Im scared! Suddenly my brain hang. Luckily Im not alone. Drop Hema back, then get away as quickly as possible until the main road.

I asked Step and Wendy, did they saw it? They asked,when. I explain, did you realised I suddenly on my highlight? They say ya...that time laaa, I said. BEcause i thought its too dark, I saw wrongly.

Wendy said she saw. But at somewhere else. Not that place, and something else. We didn't think much or talk about it again.

*******************************************************
Everytime when I talked about this, my heart beats faster and my eyes become watery and my "bulu roma" will naik wan. If you said im scared, i don't think so. Anyway its 1 year ago, and they didn't harm me. Anybody have same experince? Lets' share!

Im going back to Kl later, 2.30pm bus. By the way, I won't have anywhere to stay after October at KL. Sis shifting back to bp already. Anyone's place can let me stay? hee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..
i forgot about the old man. But reminds me of the time during our Interact Camp when we stayed up with Madam How and shared ghost stories, and Ch'ng cried. How many different ghosts we had in school.Old woman under the stage, no face pregnant girl in Mrs
Hari Singh's block, the little girl in the hostel tank. Cripes. I prefer not to believe in them, but even if they do exist, i guess if you don't disturb them, then they don't disturb you.

Anonymous said...

haha.. i 1st time read ur blog.. yea.. i got 1 "supernatural" as well...mine even more scary..this "thing" had alwis be wif mi.. i can share it wif u...but P/S !! DUN GET SCARED!! IM TELLING U DE TRUTH!! ITS 100% MALAYSIA/BP TRUE GHOST STORY THAT HAPPENED ON MI!!!! my 1st time to see this "thing" was like..mm.. since im small (kindergarden) i guess... i met wif this "thing".. she owis happened to be at tmn.pantai.. all de time... she even happened to appear in TIGS.. gosh*** how scarry... but den de "thing" gone to kl luu.... not sure now study or workin tim... onlie noe this "thing" writing "wishes b4 death" in dis blog XDDDDDDDD mm.. aniwaz.. realli so scary this "thing".. kalau namapk.. betul betul mesti ciaoz yea? XDD hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Waa...why nobody comment already?

cheryl said...

crazy tung...thankiu for commenting anyway~

cheryl said...

YEAH i believe that too. I hope its true

Anonymous said...

scary reading this blog at this time....sumore me alone in the room now...got goosebump d...
anyway i hope my dear is ok now. and 1 last word for u guyz n gals.
RESPECT THEM N THEY RESpECT U..