Friday, October 27, 2006

POk moNG

I don understand...

What is so nice about touching girl's butt???

....
....
...
...

I was at Petaling Street 2 days ago. Crowded as it always be. Noisy and stuffy and raining and it was a bad day...

But the barbeque fish outside Hong Leong Bank is nice. Not as nice as last time though...for ur info, not as spicy as last time already. And the Air mata kuching, also the soya bean around that place is yummy too.



BAck to the story...

What is so nice of touching people's meat? *sigh...its so stupid

Ron wondered why i never freak out...I thought it was just a piece of meat.

EVen if you cried or shout or whatever, it has already been touched. So what is the use of freaking out?

@@ waste energy~

Like that guy will regret if you cry...

I was wearing a pair of jeans lucky me you would say. But I expected this kind of things happened when you go places like Petaling Street or below Eastin Hotel. Hahaa

Thats why i say, guys are mostly pervert creatures. Stupid. No brain. Dumb. Aiyah~ they are idiots!

I told Ron, as long as they don't steal my things...I very happy liao~

***********************************************************

I think i had a crush on my far away cousin. Its my cousin's cousin. Never saw him before until yesterday when he helped my sis to shift my things to Sg long. Maybe because my sis praise him and his family too much. But the moment i saw his face, I was straight away shy, and blushed without even saying HI to him. Then I was wearing a shit shirt with shit short pants, I pretended all the while that he doens't exist. And later, my sis annouced his number, coz that number is way too nice, so i remembered. Couldn't help but he pop up in my mind many times. I sms him to say thank you. He didn't seem to care much and wish that I had enjoyed.

A guy help you to shift things without saying 2nd words and help you to arrange everything nicely and neatly without you even asking him to...

is a goodie good guy!

And a guy never ask for a treat and say no when you offered him a treat and insist to show us the way to times square just to make sure my sis who had stayed at KL for 10 years don't get lost...

is a fantastic guy!

How many people was like me? Simply crush like that? ALOT

It was bothering me for quite sometime.

Then i figured out. I don't even know who he is. I saw him properly only once. Conversation can be counted with fingers.

Conclusion?

We will see each other again once a year for sure. :)

Chinese New Year

I still love Ron because he is way too sweet.

A good guy is unresistable. But a sweet guy like Ron, haha who knows he is better?

18 comments:

sharman said...

wait till u meet me in person...i'll sweep u off yr feet!!!


muahahahahahhaha :P :P :P

cheryl said...

perasannyaaaa...i worried i get nightmare more la

sharman said...

well THEN it will be a nightmare u will WANT to see everynight XP XP XP

cheryl said...

okay~ sharman darling...r u single?

sharman said...

well im not single in jb, but i can b single in bp AND kl! *wink*

cheryl said...

seriously, if 1 day we meet, you must be THAT good~~ or else, you will kena me shoot 24 hours a day!

sharman said...

u know wats gonna happen wen we meet? you're gonna shoot me 24 hours everyday jus to cover up...coz u'll find me TAT good, but u just wanna deny it...so u cover it up n shoot me evryday! :P

cheryl said...

how long u never look into the mirror alreadyyyy sharman? i can sense ur skin is growing SO thick already~~

sharman said...

come come help unflatten it then! heheheheh

Anonymous said...

guess i got many competiton d..
but i will try and hold the rope man...
never giv up till the end :p

sharman said...

jom ron, kite main tarik tali!!! hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

And i thought i had weird friends...

Anonymous said...

haha..i sure win lah like tat:P
cuz i was champion for tarik tali for 3 year in my team..hehe
aisk too lanci pula...>.<
anyway nice to meet ya sharman.

sharman said...

FINALLY he sees me....hhahahaha nice to meet u too!

cheryl said...

haha sharman don jealous laa

Anonymous said...

haha...u say until like i am so bad>.< dun care bout other people
:P
hey anyway this post is not for us to talk crap...is to give comment for shi yee blog! :p

sharman said...

cheryl: XP my pasal if i wanna jealous or not! XP XP XP

ron: who cares...as long my name appear many time i dont care abt the comments muahahahhaa

Anonymous said...

Alternatively,

you can try the same food at

Address:
1st stall on your left,
Oasis Food Court,
Level 3, Midvalley City (Centre Court)
Next to gym equipment shop,
5xxxx Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

It might be slightly less-spicy,
but has better environment- at least not so dirty and is air-conditioned; most importantly, it's safer too!

:ENJOY: