Friday, October 13, 2006

So happy!

Today miss WEndy send me a message. Ask me what's wrong! She said she felt that I was very sad this few weeks. Because she is busying with the funeral things(her grandpa passed away last week)..that's why didn't ask me whats wrong.

HEEE

Seee~~!! My friend can sense that I am sad. Bluerk. But Hazel can pinpoint my way out of despair without me telling her the whole thing. She understands myself more than I do.

*BIG FAT HUGS to you both

Isn't it great to have friends like that?

I love you both. Thank you for everything and friends forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh...i was planning to be mad at you when you said i forsake my girlfriends for my boyfriend!(i did not HORRR...) and that i changed? well, if it's from black to white, i seriously don't mind. (btw, you have to understand my current situation here which does not permit me to be 'black'!)

then the next thing i got was a fat hug and LOVE... wow! hmm, glad you know there's still people out there who cares about you (jz that you don't realise maybe) and wel... I LOVE YOU TOO!!! MUAKXX!!! =*

cheryl said...

ehh~ you did neglact us! hmmp...just that now we are more used to it.

Anonymous said...

good tat u noe i care 4 u. its jz some time i hv no choice ar.
anyway, sorry bout yest. i did the wrong chap for my econ assignment so hv 2 do all over again as the due date is today. so i hv 2 rush bac um n do. sorry..