Thursday, October 05, 2006

IM crazy

Would anyone believe me, if i say im crazy? This is a serious post, not a funny dunny want...And i am serious im crazy.

I need a psychiatrist more than anyone to correct my mindset. Or somebody knock me on my head and made me lose my memory please.

I think alot, mostly negative. Sad for no reason. Cry myself to sleep and wish i will die everytime. I will think nobody love me, everyone want to hurt me. And do many stupid things. Including breaking up with Ron for my own very funny but logical reason. I think.

I knew I'd been ridiculous. I can't control it. You know what I told him? I want to stop myself from being hurt again. Love nobody and nobody love me. Only when you care/love about somebody, that person can hurt you. Ron is one, my family is one.

Am i wrong that nobody wish to hurt another person purposely? Who will want to mean it when they love that person? Is my thinking very wrong? Correct me if I am wrong. Everybody have their very point of view...everyone have their reason for doing something. A purpose that mean good, but because everyone thinks differently, they take THAT purpose as different type of treatment, reason...i donno what i am talking about.

I didn't mean to hurt ron, but the fact is I already hurt him. I mean to protect myself. So is what he did to me that makes me came to this decision...i know. But i can't control myself.

Im crazy.

5 comments:

sharman said...

never knew u were in a r'ship...

well...maybe bein 'crazy' is actually you being normal...thats wat i think...

...life just isnt perfect...

Anonymous said...

shi yee, really ar?? but y?? i thought u love him alot..??fear makes us do silly things..i admit..but sooner o later we would sure hav to face it ma...no use being scared forever..

cheryl said...

Don't worry everybody...he forgive me...so nothing happened i guess~~

Anonymous said...

thats a part of life...all will be alright!!! dont over thinking and hurt the guy that you love...

Anonymous said...

hmm..is been like 2 weeks i never on9..
now i am here to give comment and to proof tat i still here for my lao po..
3 word only..
i love u~~