Saturday, October 07, 2006

Most girlfriend are like prostitute

I don understand...

hahaa, when i wrote those words "i don understand" i laugh myself and think i sound like those small kid that don understand so many things. I bet I've use these words more often than I'd imagine. Maybe I am really too childish. Or think too much. Or crazy. Who knows?

okay~enough of syok sendiri...back to the topic.

Agree with me? most girlfriend are prostitute? Yes? nO? Donno?

You have sex with your gf?
How many times a week you 2 have sex?
U see her you feel like having sex?
What is the ratio of you seeing her and you 2 have sex? Everytime?

hey hey hey, I know sex is a human needs although i STILL don really agree. And fuck those guy that only have sex all in their mind. I hope and wish and pray that 1 day they will meet some pervert prostitute, use candle or put ice on their erect penis. HMMP! right after organsm!

I got a friend, a girl, bet with me, she is only 17 years old man. Seventeen!!!! You know what...okay~first first, she is basically not my friend. But her bf is my friends' friend. LEts name the bf, the fuckup guy Simon, age 19 i guess. Im sorry to other Simon in the world. But, okay~~ this girl, who is only 17 got selected to national service. Only 1 and half month they don't see each other, that guy become a stupid pervert, sex maniac already!!!

HUUUUHHHHH~~~ You know what they do??? The girl is coming back home for "chim ming" festival. Forget about it if you don't know what is it, not very important. What the important thing is, a week before she comes back, that fuckup Simon, book hotel, CHEAP hotels, and happily tell all of us, so called his friends, and told us, they are going to have sex in the hotels!!!

They are like so proud of it? Then, all of us, reflex reaction, tease them maa~~ THAT moment, i really wish somewhere there is a hole that i can burried girls' face inside. The girlfriend kept quiet and just smiles smiles~~

*sweating* And worse of all, his girlfriend, donno aware of it or not, i bet she knows...he told us in front of his gf also. If ronald do this to me, i will go to the hotel, and play SM with him. If he dares! blek, he won't.

So all the way, she comes back from NS, what they guy want only sex!!! gosh, becoz they have no place to have sex...then they book hotel. Borrow money from my friend somemore, to pay for the hotel room. And he is the kind of asshole that go out makan or yamcha don't pay money and like say loudly when people struggling to pay... say "I got no money". Borrow money don't pay also. What kind of human is that??!!

I think he will prefer to find a prostitute if he got enough money to get one. WAHAHAHAH

I wonder how many couple do that. Maybe only a few...coz they have place to have sex. Thats why i hate sex. It turns a beautiful loving relationship to ugly ones.

:( maybe is normal for adults...im just a small kid still not used to the sex world. Too innocent. *erhem

8 comments:

sharman said...

i agree wt u...

altho sex is a person's own right...but i think it CAN destroy a r'ship...mainly coz we're so dumb n dunno anythin abt responsibilities...

but the REALLLY no brain stupid ppl who just hv sex for fun and dont think of anytin...waaah tat one really get me angry!

but sex needs two people to 'clap'? hahahaha...both sides equally stupid to agree la...

oh yea...orgasm..no N...wats wt ice la? u seem to know more than me! HAHAHAHAHA

ps: who's ronald ar?

cheryl said...

heeyy...go find out more. Guys should/must know. Coz i just read a sidney sheildon's, put crushed ice on penis right after organsm...muaaahhaha u can try it after u masturbate...then u will know wat i mean..hiak hiak

ron is my bf laa~~

sharman said...

again....orgasm is without N...very hard to pronounce leh with N! hahahahahaha


oh...hi ron! if ur here! take care of yr penis! hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I disagree...

SEX is a beautiful thing! It's part of a relationship and strengtens it more than you can imagine...ok, what i mean here is SEX with LOVE!

sigh, i pity those who misuse it...YOU ARE PATHETIC!!!


p/s: oh Cheryl, enlighten me if you ever try it on Ron! can't wait to hear more from you...

cheryl said...

eleelelelele

oik, hazel is in the house!!?? miracle~ i thought she long ago evaporate in the air..

cared only for her beloved~~

chut chut chut, i buy toto today sure strike one.

Anonymous said...

huh? i've been reading ur blog alrite (take comfort at least someone is reading it...) and you x talk to me!!!

sob sob...i tot im ur fren? if not best fren..

cheryl said...

hazel : HEEEYY...u still rmb u have a friend? BEst friend somemore? Ohh~ I can die happily now~~

Jeff : oiiii, where have u been???

Anonymous said...

i will make chery like sex..muahaha
and for ur information i am not tat kind of guys u wrote in ur blog k...and wut JEFF and HAZEL say is right.sex is a way to share feelings together.aiya dunno how to say>.<
anyway love ya~~

sharman: i will take of my penis like a priceless item!!!