Thursday, October 26, 2006

Clowns

I don understand why kids love clowns.

It was at KLCC, deserted place inside Isetan at kids corner....

Suddenly i saw a colorful creature beside me. It frightens me more than I see a ghost!!

Coz the clown is moving! Ghosts I saw aren't. And he says "hello" to me!

I jumped! then the clown came near me. FUCK!

Luckily he saw my face changed, then he go away~

Later, while i was running-cum-walking out of that area~

I saw another clown playing with a kid...and then, the kid cried!

Comon...stupid clown GO AWAY LA!

And another 1 playing kids' laptop with the promoter~~

Why put so many clowns in that stupid place while there were only little people inside?

donno who the heck invented clown.

Later when i wanted to submit a picture of clown, i found a "ihateclown" website! www.ihateclown.com

Sorry i can't find clown pictures to put here...Found one but is copyrighted. Better don't! Later scared my reader away..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate clowns too. Damn freaky. But now i feel bad cos' i said i hate them. It's not their fault that they're clowns.=(

cheryl said...

hate people who creates clown.

Anonymous said...

nothing to say but something we can juz take things lightly..dun think so much. and everything will be ok..hope so...
steph:hihi nice to meet ya~

Anonymous said...

sorry dear to write something other then ur story..
to steph!!! : waaa..sorry..not i tak bo layan u..juz tat i no time on9 nowadays>.< nice to meet ya! (juz read the blog comment and found out u wrote i tak bo layan u :P)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Nice to meet you too.=D