Sunday, October 08, 2006

Lie begins from school

Tittle : My Interest
Year : 2001
Writer : Tan Shi Yee
Note : don't expect too much from a Form 1 student. I guess i copy this from somewhere...coz my IN GE LIS wasn't that good back then.

Everybody have their interest. So do I. For me, my interest are reading. I prefer to read story books because they are interesting and gives me more knowledge. Next, I like watching television. I like watching television because it is very interesting. The movie i like were "looking for star, top fun, super sunday and more. Those are movie will gives me joys when I watch it. Besides that, I also enjoy listening to music. I like westlife, N'sync, britney spears and more. Whenever I'm free, i will listen to their new song. I enjoy it very much.

Tittle : My teacher
Note : Maybe this one is i write one.

Mrs. Chan, who is born on 15th of June 1952 and now she is 49 years old. From she was very young, she has a ambition. It is to become a kind and helpful teacher. Now, her dreams come true. She have become an afternoon supervisor in TIGS. At first, she was teaching chemistry in school. She become an afternoon supervisors because of she is a kind and very polite teacher. She has been teaching for 14 years and she was really so happy with it. Her favourite foods are goreng pisang, rojak and more. SHe also like mineral waters. She enjoys swimming during her pastimes. She loves to wear long skirt very much. She enjoys holidays. She like to go to Europe and New Zealand. She looks happy all the time. When she is in school, she was so busy preparing lessons for her students and giving advise to her students. Mrs Chan is a very kind, polite and responsible teacher. Her student like her so much.

Firstly, I cannot understand why, i write this kind of stupid grammar IN GE LIS. I can't make myself to dig out my primary school's essay. And i wondered, which day which day to come, maybe I will read back all this post that I've written, and found myself back in the situation now. STILL lots of stupid grammar IN GE LIS. *Sigh

How many people wrote their interest is reading when they are small? How many people say they want to become doctor and lawyer when they are to fill in their profile. Or teacher...hik hik. ME! ME! ME! ME! More than half the student hated Mrs Chan. hikhik. I donn know that part where I said she likeS goreng lisang and rojak come from where.

Why can't they cut off those essay to stop us from lying? *eyes rolling*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO NO NO!!! don't cut off! i enjoyed those days when you can just copy blindly from different essay books...i'd have hated it if i was given weird topics...and *wink*, i didn't lie...

cheryl said...

yaay yaay Dr How...

Anonymous said...

awww...comon...alright alright, i'll stop shooting at you...

Anonymous said...

haha~~funny story >.<
and nice teacher u have though..