Saturday, September 30, 2006

fAT so wut?

NOwadays...when people saw me, the first thing they would say is..

IM FAT ALREADY

I ask them so what?

In fact, I've gone really really fat. Guess im about 55kg plus now( before this 48kg). So what? ehehhe CAn you imagine i made all the effort to cut carrot, cili padi(again), mushroom, just to cook myself a fried rice 11.30pm???

yummy yummy! I had been enjoying food soooOOOoooo much these days. Eating a meal 2/3 hours once. Not eating because im hungry. EAting because

IM NOT FULL ALREADY

lalalalala~ i now am leading a full set princess life. Wake up, 1st thing i do,

EAT

After that, i will online, maybe tv, with snacks...it goes like this for 2/3 hours...

then when im not full already...the next thing I do...hehehe

YOU KNOW THE ANSWER!

Yeah, thats it! BINGO...EAT! THen, because im too full, and watching tv all the time, i will feel tired...and guess again what i will do?

SLEEP!

Wake up then again i EAT, and SLEEP and EAT SLEEP EAT SLEEP

THat then, i call it a day...How interesting rite?

hehehe please pray i won't die becoming a...

PIG!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well well...sounds like someone you and i know (*wink*), don't you agree?

Anonymous said...

I want to do that so so badly. EAT and EAT and EAT. Wait lar, old, no need to care how i look already, then can do that. But by that time got heart disease, diabetes, no teeth, nose cannot smell also, everytime constipated. Anyhow also cannot win. =(

cheryl said...

HEY, r u cursing me? hmmp! chao step!

Anonymous said...

omg.. 55kg. going to chase my 58kg. i want to be fatter so long. but stuck at 56-59 kg almost 7-8 years already.

cheryl said...

omg, KEEP eating laaa~~~ haihh, "neng chi shi fu"

I don wan my weight to win you okay?

Ish, you make me sound so fat :( maybe i should start diet laio~~

Anonymous said...

hmmm....1 WORD for u
CONTROLLLLL!!!!