Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I want to sing!

CAn anybody bestow me the honour to perform? form a singing band(not rock)? or tell me if there is any singing competition going on? GAGAGA Don't know why. Maybe life's been too boring. Or maybe lately i've seen alot of singing competition like Singapore Idol, 1 in a million and stuff. Tell you the truth, sometimes i felt i am better than them. Not as powerful like Dayang's(1 in a million) voice, or Desiree(Project Superstar). But definately can improve or maybe win over them if i got professional training.

Yesterday when i was watching Channel 5( Singapore channel), President Star Charity, the musical, i was damn impress and envy them. I got the idea of im sensitive to music don't know why. And i believe my melody can touch people's heart. Sorry for not being modest. Let me once. Thank you.

ARRRGGGG sometimes i'd been wondering did i go the right path of my life. Sigh, Singing to me is very fun. And i always and always do whatever i can to improve my singing. But chances for me is very very limited. Because i didn't focus at all. Not even many people know that i can sing. Now i tell you all, READERS!!!!!!!!!

I CAN SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHI YEE CAN SING!!!!!!!!!!

TAN SHI YEE CAN SING!!!!!!!!

CHERYL WANTS TO GO FURTHER

IN MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!


Anyone can sponsor me for a vocal training? haaa

Okaay~~ Im dreaming. Thank you for being in my dream. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is good to dream...dream may come true. i also think u are good in singing juz tat u told me is hard..actually u shud give a shot. hehe...luv ya~

cheryl said...

blekkk u never heard me singing also LA

eeee...so stupid!