Thursday, September 28, 2006

Crazily Eating

Perhaps i was too boring.

Have you tried eating Curry maggie mee with 7 cili padis inside?

I just ate it. And i feel like anytime, my stomach going to burst and im soon going to rush to toilet and vomit.

I manage to finish it including the soup. I choked once because it was too spicy.

DOnno why, this few weeks feel like eating VERY spicy food. I kinda miss the wangsa maju "lorong" de curry mee. Because its very spicy. And nice!

NOw, i can imagine how red and hot and swell my lips are. And my stomach...gosh, i almost can't breath.

I enjoy THAT kind of feeling. Spicy till donno what to do. THen drink a tank of water.

I know im going to be fat. Im already fat anyway. So who cares? hahaa as long as im happy.

Am i suffering with some mental sickness?

4 days ago, i fried myself rice. With 8 cili padis inside. DAmn nice. 3days ago, i did the same!

Can someone please hide all the cili padis from me in my house?


***sorry that not updating for SOOOOO long..i know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello dear...
dun juz eat eat k?
u cam go jogging or do some work out k?
luv ya~