Friday, September 29, 2006

I am heterosexual

HELP ME!!!

my friend and I, when we talked about lesbian and gay and sex stuff~ and he found out that im maybe a lesbian. HOW HOW HOW?

cause basically im not really attracted to guys! and I AM attracted to girls. Remember the "you me and dupree"? The part when wife seducing the husband? I find that part REALLY attracting! I donno whether im attracted to the guy or the girl! But i guess is the girl. You know, the girl wearing that kind of underwear is damn @#&^#$(*@#@# FINGER LICKING GOOD!

First, when Calvin found out that, i ask him how to prove? Coz people never know when they are lesbian or gay...

So, he sent me a picture of sexy guy, and ask me, do i feel like having sex with him, and i said no. Actually i thought that picture wasn't sexy enough!




Then, he sent me a sexy girl, and i told him...i don like this kind.



He then got REALLY worried, and asked me, then you LIKE WHICH KIND?

At first, i said donno, then i thought perhaps japanese that kind. He then sent me picture...but sensored. HEHE

And he suggested Angelina Jolie that kind? I said YEAH!! definately. So he continued to send me, Angelina Jolie's sexy picture...and i thought it was yummy.


CAn somebody (girl) PLEASE tell me this picture is very sexy? please prove me innocent~~

If i were, like he says, a lesbian, then probably i will say, im heterosexual. And its quite normal coz alot of people are. Is just that they aren't aware of it. LIke he told me when i said it to him, we learnt that guy like girl girl like guy is a normal life. THats why, even when a girl is attracted to girl, we don't find anything to be so amused about.

IM NOT LESBIAN OKAY?

Anyway, i warned Calvin to take good care of his girlfriend. Coz im very damn close with his girl friend. Sigh, he still claims that im a lesbian. FOrget it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhuh, i think i like the 2 guys better...does that tell you something??? oh oo... =O

Anonymous said...

RON!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! ARE YOU READING THIS?!?!? YOU SHOULD BE REALLY REALLY WORRIED BY NOW...THE FACT THAT CHERYL MIGHT BE BISEXUAL!!!

cheryl said...

HIAK HIAK HIAL HAZEL!!!! u better becareful and wear more panties next time...who knows thing go out or control i might rape you~~

sharman said...

yea...the two guys are so much hotter!!!

hahahahahahaha so grosss!!!!!! euwwwwwww....bluek!!!! *vomits*

to know if u are heterosexual, if u are a straight girl, just ask yrself if u find me hot? hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaa so prasanz!!!!

anywayz, nice to see u back blogging...missed u!

cheryl said...

lalalalal

sharman....wake up!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess 11 years in an all girls school must have felt like heaven to you then. =D
Seriously, it's just a natural thing, appreciation for the beauty and hotness of our fellow women. NORMALlah.
But hey, if you even have to think about it..haha, wtf, i've always wanted a gay friend.

Anonymous said...

I guess 11 years in an all girls school must have felt like heaven to you then. =D
Seriously, it's just a natural thing, appreciation for the beauty and hotness of our fellow women. NORMALlah.
But hey, if you even have to think about it..haha, wtf, i've always wanted a gay friend.

cheryl said...

my god... don find me~~~who are u laaa???

cheryl said...

sowee sowee ms stephanie...i was in real hurry just now, hehee so didn't know it was you. why so interested fing gay friend la?

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAA!$#!@$!#@$
wut happen to my lao po??????
hey u still love me? :P
hehe....
i noe my lao po luv me wan so she is NOT LESBIAN k?!!!!
luv ya~~