Thursday, September 14, 2006

Environmental influence

I used to believe that "environment will change people" is a big juicy crap shit! But now, not anymore.

I used to think that if one doesn't WANT to change, he wouldn't change at ANY condition. But im wrong. Not that I have change because of environmental issues. I still remember that i assured my family I will not change regardless on where I am. I kept my promise.

But I've seen too many of my friends change. In just 3 weeks, a person can change alot. From a best friend, to a brand new person that you don't seems to know him at all. There is a verse in mandarin, "ren pien huai 3 tien, pien hao 3 nien". It means, a human turn wild needs 3 days, repent needs 3 years. Indeed, i believed and truly agree now.

Now, at only 19 years of age, I've seen my junior changed so much. They started smoking and drinking. COme to think of it, I was that kind of girl that didn't even drink outside, even when im offered and sure myself that im safe. Still a NO. Maybe as time goes by, the age of becoming "wild" on my point of view gradually turning younger and younger.

This world is so sick. I understand that there are a lot lot more than what i known and seen.

6 comments:

sharman said...

nie chi na li? wei she mor mei you update liao? lan tuo ar?

Anonymous said...

hihi...long time din not read ur blog d :P
now updating my self...
luv ya~

cheryl said...

i was at kl sharman...and lesser ppl comment makes me feel really lazy to update. Somemore i still can't really figure out how to manage this blog. haih DARN friendster blog!

Anonymous said...

dun xpect too much of ur family.. all parents are d same in dis world.. thy will xpect lots fr u. thy will guan u. take it easy den will feel beta.dun u thk tat thy r jz concern for u, at least u get to live like princess at home. try n thk positive

Anonymous said...

hmm...y no new story d wan?
hey does not means people need to comment to show they read ur blog right? anyway this blog is like ur dairy no need people read also can ...>.<
kk i talking crap d..
luv ya~

Anonymous said...

you were seduced by the outer world. it's down to your will power but in a way to adapt is good.

if you don't dare to comment on your family, then I'll be there for you to at least protect you from them.