Thursday, September 07, 2006

Leaving

Im leaving for KAYEEL 1st thing tomorrow at 8am. SAD SAD... apart of me miss Kl life. But definately not the life of being restricted from anything, staying with my sis.

Apart of me wanted to stay at BP! I definately going to miss Singapore IDol, and drama ANd princess-like life. WHere i wake up, got maid tidy up my room for me, breakfast buy and no need to pay, dishes washed after eating, online anytime i like, car available when i want to go out, air-cond almost 24 hours, BIG water on shower...and very clean floor and toilet. AIH~

Monday exam is on. MY god, difficult to concentrate. Can anyone tell me how? Id been forcing myself to study and bet im not concentrating. That explain the things that i memorize will be forgotten after 2 days!

After exam, probably i'll be planning to go for HOLIDAYSSSS...yiipeee~~ heee im so happy. Wheerver i'll be going, i just wan to breathe some cool air on my own, away from my family. Although i am currently enjoying, sleeping almost all the time, but space here kinda makes me feel exhousted. Can't explain.

Till then, byebye.

No comments: