Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A ques for guys

Why must you all say... TAMADE DIUUU FUCK errrr CIBAI, hmmm KNN

lack of ideas..ok i think thats enough...

WHY ar?

i don understand...tell me

To express better? Or you guys think speaking these make you cooler or more handsome? Or people (your beloved friends) will like you more because you said all these?

Another "i hate thing" after smoking. I know i've been complaining alot. HECK, but who cares...HHEEE

Anyway, i didn't hate it so much afterall. But just, if possible, don't said it at the place that my ear can hear you. You you know what? it pollutes my ear andddd my brain. And you know what? Without realising, I've been saying FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF, DDIIUUU like nobody business, like my mama didn't taught me not to say bad words, like normal verbal communication (ehhee, since i learnt Communication in psychology, test on Monday, so i must make full use of my knowledge).

I imitated you guys(those who said in front of me) as models. My god.

CAn't believe. I DON WANT TO SAY FUCK YOU!!! ok lets fuck off and shut up.

opsss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry>.<

Anonymous said...

lolx... u nit TWO hands to clap...

n im addicted to those words too... not bcoz i feel its cool or fun using it....
jus some words....