Thursday, December 28, 2006

Updates

28th Dec - Going up KL ( Staying at Seri Kembangan )
29th Dec - move house, night - velocity KL
30th Dec - no plan yet. Shopping maybe~
31st Dec - Hope to go genting, but nobody bring me...
1st Dec - Sleep at home
2nd Dec - Join my coll mates at Sg long
3rd Dec - Sem 1 kick off a good start!

I had been busying lately. I don't really know what am I busying with. I only know that i ate like nobody business. Fat like this is the fattest I've grew throughout my life!

I'll miss my heater and shower, my Queen size spring mattress, AIR COND, princess life ( no need wash clothes, dishes, find food, have car to drive )

AWWWWWWW...

Abit sad huh?

Never mind, i think i miss my friends :)

ANd the freedom!

SHOPPING ALSO!

heheheee

life is not that bad afterall yeah?

Oh ya, who will be going to velocity KL? Is a music fest, let me know. I need a group of friends to let me join. hehee

1 comment:

Nalajas said...

i bet u neve re-check ur blog after u typed it and before u post it. hah!!! 1st Dec, 2nd Dec, 3rd Dec.. back to future eh? :p see u at velocity girl!!!