Friday, December 08, 2006

Says who I can't bake a cake?


Do it like a pro! From today onwards, i can proudly shout at people

"I KNOW HOW TO BAKE CAKE OKAY?"

Come on laa...all anybody needs, is a recipe book!!! GOSH, WHAT SO DIFFICULT TO BAKE A CAKE???? DUUHHH~~~



Bake cake~~

LIKE THAT ONLY MAARR... CEHHH...SO EASY~~



THe recipe said...beat until its creamy...How creamy is creamy?


I hate to do this the most! THe flour keep spilling all over...and it takes freaking a long to do it 3 times!


Eee....use hand 1, YUCKS...My hand so butter-ish~~

bEFORE~

TAAAAAAADDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......



Ladies and gentlemen, my Family Nestum Cake....

***I never know cake is so fattening until i make it. YOu know, this cake consist of 20% sugar, 30% butter, 15% flour, 15% nestum, 20% egg. Please love you health and don't ask me bake cake okay? --->>this is for ROn...muaaahahahahhhahahahaha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am feel proud for cheryl. She learn how to learn baje cake d BUT i cant even taste the cake and she say dun ask her bake care for me T.T
anyway the cake look so tasty in the picture i wan to grab all!! :P
hmmp~ i dont care how fattening isit i just wan to try ur cake. u owe me a family nestum cake.muahahahaha~~

Anonymous said...

Although I'm not lucky to have taste the "seems-not-bad" cake,I believe it tastes well- as there are extra ingredients being added:

love + focus + effort

p/s: cake without decoration is like a woman without make-up
--> only the lucky one really knows how it tastes alike deep inside; not get carried away by its prettily-presented facade...

Nalajas said...

hurmm............i can smell the cake from here.... ceehhhh.. dat good ar ur cake?? hahahha

sharman said...

*hungryyyy!!!!!!!!!*

btw, pity ron, tak dapat rasa...haizzz cheryl not good to lie tau! hehehee

cheryl said...

sharman : OIIII I where got lie?????

b-la-j : of coz good!