Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A special relationship

***
My nephew says,
Zienal : Ah yi, your leg very thin.
Me : yameh? lao kou (address to my mum) says, ah yi de leg very fat.
Zienal : no ar...i think your leg is long and thin.
Me : Next time you see lao kou, you tell her, ah yi de leg very thin ok?
Zienal : hehehe..Ah yi, last time horr...you are thinner, now you fatter liao.
Me : heheheee
Zienal : Ah yi, last time you pretty you know....now you very cute liao.
Me : uh?
Zienal : last time is pretty...now is cute
Me :OOOoooOOO (does she mean im fat now...thats why from pretty become cute?~~ @@ !!!)

You see...even when a kid wants to tell you, you are fat..she says it in a nice way...

***


I want to share something very precious that I just learned, to everyone.

You may not believe me. Everyone may be telling you. You may have heard this a thousand billions times. But you don't believe it. Just like I once do. Until you feel it so many times, you were still doubting whether you believe them..OR not!

My sister once told me when I were to ask a cousin for help. I was quite reluctant to beg my relative for help because all the while in my mind, I always always dislike asking anyone of my family for help. I would rather ask my friends for help if im given a choice. She came out with a word suddenly that shake my heart and brain..., "can ask relative help, why want to ask friend help".

My brother in law and me straight away say,"nolor...i rather beg friends than beg relatives"

To me, at THAT time, to ask people for help is a favour from them. Friends dare to reject. But relative no(i think). So, adding a gram of dissatisfaction from friends (just in case) is better and easier than adding a gram of dissatisfaction from relatives. Because afterall, friends are friends. Turn face, we are no longer friends. Relatives are relatives. Turn face, we are STILL relatives. :)

One very important thing that i just understand now is, since relatives is a kind of special relationship that forever and ever cannot be washed away by time, why not we see this as an advantage than disadvantage?

A special relationship is like a mother and daughter. How bad is the fued is/are....the anger, hatred, whatever.... 1 day, the forgiveness will be given. The relationship will always ever be...SPECIAL. :)

Time can wash away everything. Just not any special relationship between human and human. How amazing is this?

COnclusion?

Carry on scolding, yelling, shouting, rebelling to your families....cause one very day, they will forgive you and forget it. MuaaahhahaHHAHAHAHahahha

2 comments:

Nalajas said...

family love is eternal love ok...

u can break up wit ur bf
u can divorce wit ur husband
but u cant get away from ur family..

forever :)

cheryl said...

yeah yeah~~

lets adopt a child and make up a family.

THen, no nid break up with bf, no nid divorce with husband. How good!