Thursday, November 23, 2006

UN secure NESS

Its hard to interpret our feeling you know...sometimes, not sometimes, should be most of the time...we felt something but we don't know. For me it happens...

There is a feeling I realised that i felt most of the time. But i didn't know. I'll start to do weird things, normally i will call it as crazy things. And at that time, i will start to think im crazy. BEcause i don't do things at my will. Im unhappy for no reason and wanted everyone to ignore me. When people ignore, i felt empty. WHen people call, i felt annoying...and i will say things that THAT person doens't want to hear. All sort of hurting words...

But lucky that i realised what is it. Now i know.




Im afraid, very little inside, im scared, im lost, im empy, im feeling dangerous...So, i build up a wall, and start protecting myself in my own way.




:)

This explain, why last time I told Ron, that i won't love anyone so that no one can hurt me. :)

http://cheryl123.blogspot.com/2006/10/im-crazy.html

UNSECURE!

Since tiny, i had this feeling of unsecureness. HAH, since small, i cried like nobody business. I forced my mum to say "i love u" after she beats me or scolded me. If she don't say...i will keep repeat

" I DON CARE, YOU MUST SAY YOU LOVE ME"

"I DON CARE, YOU MUST SAY YOU LOVE ME"

"I DON CARE YOU MUST SAY YOU LOVE ME"

UNTILLLLL

she said it. Never failed!

I can repeat the same sentence non stop for 1 hour +
(my family still keep repeating abt this...laugh at me)

Another weird things i do when i was small...

I don't go to kindergarten at 1st. I will cry when my mum leave. CRY the whole school upside down. THen, in the end...my mum got no way with me so, she brought me back along. hahaa

If unluckily, my dad found out, i will got beaten again~ POOR ME!

Am so happy to understand myself more.

Thats why people....

leave a comment, and tell me, you love me. :) thanks!

If not, i will start saying

"PLS SAY YOU LOVE ME"

"PLS SAY YOU LOVE ME"

"PLS SAY YOU LOVE ME"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear I LOVE U~~
i believe all ur family and ur friend will love u too.
so u dont need t worry k.
WE ALL LOVE U~~

Anonymous said...

errrr....
"YOU LOVE ME
YOU LOVE ME
YOU LOVE ME
YOU LOVE ME?"

hahah.. dun la..paiseh ler..
=D u got bf de liao ler..

Anonymous said...

One day, Cheryl went to an all-gents party at the Johor's newly opened Royale Integrated Entertainment City...

As she stepped out from her custom-pumpkin BMW X5 and walked gracefully towards the lounge, everyone (mind you, it's a lot) was drolling and walking towards her with sweet smiles like--> ^@@^

All the gents started to get beh tahan of this beauty and wanna express their LOVE to her

Ah Beng says: "wah ai lee"

Xiao Ming says: "wo ai ni"

Ah Meng says: "ngo hou guai sei LUMM nei ah"

Kassim says: "Aku cintai mu"

Richard says: "I lup piew"

Muthu says: "nange nin ka ter li ger leng~"

Mario says: "Ti A Mo"

Kawasaki says: "Watashiwa-anata skidez... Ah Yee Shi Teh Lu!!"

Kassim's 3-year old son oso went (cos special privilege- QUOTA mah)
and says "teh oh ais, take mau ais"

Han-Jung Sang says: "sarangheyo"

O'guluk-puatam.tah says: "yeebah yeebah, angger leh angger leh"

Deli Fronc says: "je t'aime"

Wermen says: "ich liebe dich"

Figoh says: "eu te amo"

Sergio says: "te quiero"

Feeling insecured, and sick of these ham sap lous, Cheryl started to get puzzled and still looking for the one...
when an old ah pek, in black suits, black slacks with black bow tie; carrying a black water gun appeared from her back

and says: "You, I...Love..You"

Cheryl....

....to be continued

Anonymous said...

say u love me!!!!!!
lu ai wo
lu ai wo ma!!!

Anonymous said...

say u love me!!!!!!
lu ai wo
lu ai wo ma!!!

Anonymous said...

dun thk u r insecure but i thk u r ba dao(unreasonable) hahah...
i still thk thy love u as much even thy din say it out.
sori tat cant go out wit u tat day.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, haven't been around since exams just finished..But i am back! not that you would notice..=(
Anyway...

you love me!

you love me!

well, that's what you asked us to say!

cheryl said...

....

hmmpPP!