Friday, November 10, 2006

IM hacked

2 days ago, midnight~~ i was on in MSN...

Somebody told me, he wanted to test something. I agreed because...

All i have to do...is answer to his few question...

I was boring at the time, so i agreed.

He asked~ Name me ur 5 best friends name.

2nd question, Your fixed line number its under whose name...

And thats for it.

He says, now, you remember this password... "ABCDE"

Then he asked me, NOw, you count 1 - 10

I counted...1...2...3...4...5...6..7...8..9!

What happened next, is my msn log out, and it says, it is log in at another place...

I was like *(mailto:$#^@#*($#(q)*&#q$&$# WTF???????

THEN, i remembered he asked me to remember the password, i typed and OMG

I was log in...

After that, i was not only a little furious..."MY GOD? WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?"

MY MSN PASSWORD WAS CHANGED?!!!

THen he told me "ehhh..go change ur friendster password...its too easy laa..hahha"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked him, WEEIII what else password do u know...

and he sent me a file...

www.hoobie.net/brutus

HE says, he knew all my passwords and id, EVERYTHING!

MY GOD...am i just willingly being hacked?

@@

<>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..
Like this also can.
Hmm.. don't know what elso to write here, just you know, be careful in future lar.

Anonymous said...

haha remember my nick lenglui this is the nick i normally use when i try to "crack" password n IDs

cheryl said...

!!! stupid donki yeah!

next time, approve ur comment urself...