Monday, November 20, 2006

KL @ Part 1

I met Johnsson Wee, the Project Superstar winner!

Conversation was like this:

(I walk to MAC, he was sitting there like very boring, just finish his make-up n jus ate)

(he stand up n shake hand with me...gave me a puzzled look)

me: errrrr....you donno me never mind...as long as i know you okay already...

John : huh....?

me : nolaa... just wanted to take a picture with you, ok ar?

John : Ohh...no problem...come..come..

(wendy came over to help us take picture...1st one )

*chi kit chi kit

John : see..see.......

me : OIIII wendy...not nice laaa

Wendy : ok ok take again...

*chi kit chi kit

John : waahh my make up very thick! but thanks anyway...(shake hand with me and another puzzzled look)

**I was wondering maybe he wants my name, but i thought it was a waste of time to tell him my name...LIKE HE WILL REMEMBER!

Me : (shake hand with him) *pause* Im Cheryl

John : okay okay..nice to meet you!

Me : hey, is there any chance that we can keep in touch?

John : err.r......

Me : okay okay...i understand...never mind laa

John : you can actually reach me thru my website u know? hehee my website address is www.johnfc.com (if i didn't remember wrong)

Me : okay okay...thanks ya!

-end-

Then i went to print out our photo....wrote my name, email and hp num behind...

and pass it to him!

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

THE MOST HILARIUS THINGS I'D DONE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo...AhWooo...:'(

Anonymous said...

:P

cheryl said...

Who is the ghost?

Nalajas said...

cheeekyyyyyyyyyyyy... noottttyyy.. cool ay :)