Wednesday, November 15, 2006

SAD

I don want to blog already...

Nobody comment except ROn..n i think he is giving me face because im his gf~~

SOB SOB

Say no more~~ i don wan blog already...

decided!

You guys spoiled me with 18 comments...then later throw me into the seas with only Ron commenting.

I hate you guys! So cruel...

Where is SHarman? where is WEndy? where is hazel? Where is jeff? Where is bryan? Where is anonymous? Where is everybody?

Sob Sob

Forget it~ Im talking to wall i know..

Although everybody kept telling me...No comment doesn't mean nobody read your blog..but you know..

SIGH

Nobody can understand the feeling of getting alot of commentS!! Although rationally, we know people have been reading...but still, comments are the steel proof that somebody is reading...you know...

ok~ i'll really forget it~ nobody is reading..

SobSob

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

[[PETITION]]

:CHEERS:

Anonymous said...

dont be sad and moz important dont GIVE UP!...everyone have their reason why they never give comment.
SHarman, WEndy, hazel,jeff,bryan, anonymous. i guess all of them have thier own reason like no time on9, busy wif thier schelude,or busy wif thier exam...
trust me all of them will be back..
juz give them time...they wont juz leave u dear.
the 18 coment is the proof tat they do comment juz tat thier BUSY now not like us so free...
take care~

Nalajas said...

hahah.. why sound so down?
im here to cheer u up!!
see? im leaving a comment for u
i even link u in my blog ok
so, dun complain.
u oso neve link me
sob2
bye
sum friend u are
:p~

sharman said...

Xiao Jie,

first of all, wanna say YAYYYYY got my name up in yr post! hahahaha...

i never comment becoz i've got stpm exams coming up next week la...i dont spend much time online...i cannot hancurkan my stpm..so i just come read read n go away...so i am REALLY reading la!!! not simply saying it...

u wait la...be patient...few more weeks i'll be back wt my nonsense comments ok? dont miss la!!!!!!!!!!

cheryl said...

mmmuuuuuaaakkkksss! love u sharman!

hehee...i forgot u r sitting for stpm...

awww im so touched that you still drop by!

THANKISS VERY MUCHIE!

GOOD LUCK in ur exam. May you be blessed with flying colors!

cheryl said...

b.la-j : I've just linked u :)

Anonymous said...

I am ghost already izzit? Hui, Don't want to post comment already!! Don't want!!='(

cheryl said...

HAAHAH stephanie darling....

i know i know...u r always here..

sorry lak..

jangan la marah~~

Anonymous said...

i m here to wish sharman the very best in ur STPM!! u get straight A i give u present :P
and of coz to those also sitting STPM this year a very GOOD LUCK
and may GOD blast u..ops "bless" :P

cheryl said...

wahhh still got present geh???

next time i get good result also got present ar?

if u give sharman didn't give me, den not fair worr..

so..every body be my witness!!

dear, my psychology result not bad!

hahahahahahahha

sharman said...

hehehe thx cheryl n ron!