Sunday, November 05, 2006

Anonymous of the day

So I'm here. For the ANONYMOUS.

To those who don't know, this were his/her comments...

":(if i were you Ron (if i'm not mistaken, you are her bf?), i wouldn't comment on anything from now on.p/s: YOU ARE BEING PUBLICLY INSULTED:CHEERS: "

sent twice.

":)since when is it required to have approval before a comment can be posted? guess someone got scared of random posts. u've been publicly insulting ron (he's your bf for crying out loud), and i dare you to allow this if you have any dignity left in you. *disgusted*:CHEERS: "

sent twice.

On the tittle "miracle" posted on Wednesday, 1st of Nov.

I did not just look into his/her commentS and got myself angry. I did not. In fact, my 1st reaction was, asked Ron whether i have insulted him. Asked my friends whether any of my words have insulted Ron. And all answers given to me was negative.

After then, i smile...

WOW look!

Who is there to create such a mess in MY BLOG? so now everybody knows, why i name this blog "OWN MY WAY"? Coz i have my own ways...and if you don like,

GET LOST!

I welcome you and dare you back if you still have ANY dignity in you, to answer all OUR questions. Come on, you dare me, i POSTED ALL your comments...I mean all...including the same ones which you make it like you scared i won't publish! HAH

For your information, i set the comments to be moderated because sometimes people send the same comment accidentally for twice. I will only post 1, for that reason, it is moderated. And i never not publish any comment that my fellow readers sent. Purely because i appreaciate them. Unless they request for it.

Grabbing this oppurtunity, I would like to say alot of thanks to my fellow commenters...for the comments posted and cared that you guys have showed. Like I always say, throughout my life, the happiest thing happened to me will ever always be...

whenever I'm in trouble, my friends always stand in the frontline for me. Deepest thank you and big fat HUGS!

Im here, not wanting to insult that ANONYMOUS...not wanting to DEGRADE myself like he/she did. Im here, to request for answers.

By the way, i dindn't know or expect my blog can be this famous. I don't think many bloggers receive this kind of comments do they? Unless they are bloggers like KennySia or Xiaxue. Maybe i should upgrade my blog and see how many people read each day. Thank you for reading. Of coz, including YOU the anonymous who make an effort for this blog.

CHEERS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you took the higher road here. Gave logical explanations and did not sink to petty name-calling.
You're welcome. =)

Anonymous said...

now wut i really wan to hear is an ANSWER...
whats make him think i being publicy insutlted...even though my dear ask me to "suan liau" but it still keep on ringing on my brain...
wth did he mean i being publicy insulted...
anyway like shi yee say...thanks for supporting my dear and luckily
ALL OF U ALL give negative answer(means i got no publicy insulted)
actually if i really kena publiy insulted so???....who give a dam ,
cuz i already have a special girl wif me all the time and i do trust her alot.
so CHEERS! to all reader for shi yee's blog and
SPLASH! to u AOTD.

Anonymous said...

steph: er dun puji me ler...i also got weakness also wan...am i right dear? got so many weakness...BUT i will try my best to make my dear happy every single day of her life! hehe

sharman said...

*returns big fat hug to cheryl* hahahahhaha....carry on now...

cheryl said...

finally!!! where were u laaa...