Thursday, January 18, 2007



This place has undescribe-able words of nice-nest. I can't help but feeling human is tiny, world is big when i was watching it together with my friends. But when u spread your arms..you seems to be able to hold the world. I can't help but feeling life is beautiful when you see this kind of scenery. With stars above...is a perfect place to talk all your sorrow out. This place is located at hulu langat. Very very very secluded place.

Note : pls go in a big group. Its kinda eerie journey there and i seriously regreted until we reach the place. Everything worth it.


Two thumbs up for this place. We stand there for half and hour, appreaciating the beauty of life. I was asking vivien, why this place is not developed...bla..should build a place to eat, carparks...selling stuff...then a friend of ours said, he will sell condoms. HAHAH...I say, should build up an inn or something(got bed enough), vivien say, yeah...make it whole piece glass..so that you can make baby while enjoying the view, looking at the stars...

Says me, if this really happen(make baby part), everything is worth it. The petrol oil(is a journey, abt 40 minutes from my place), time, money(for paying the inn) and efforts.... I will die here happily doing it with the people i love. Hahaha

No comments: