Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Be a survivor!

Rules number 1:
Adapt to the environment. Don't expect to be adapted. ( Am i using the correct way to express? Find people, don't expect to be found....correct rite?)

Anyway...to be a great survivor..you have to change with the environment flows. That makes me goes well with people I want to go well with. Unless I don give a damn about that particular person, whether he/she likes me or not, i don't care~ I adapt to them and im proud that i goes well with most of the people i know. No one is perfect okay?

For EXAMPLE:
Living in the house of 6, if the other 5 sleep at 1am ( FOR EXAMPLE ), you don't expect everyone to keep quiet after 9pm, because you are sleeping at 9! Seriously, this is "TERLALU lebih lebih" rite?

Stop making everyone dislike you. We don't want to discriminate people. But everyone should be respected with their difference. And since the majority wins, who should adapt to who?

Well, as a higher class housemates we are ( the other 5), we had been trying our best these few days, to talk as softly, politely, nicely, sweetly, ACT as how girls should talk in the living room, which is erm....(looking at the distance)...7metres away from HER room. It happens that today, a senior of ours came to our house(our facilitator for telematch), sitting here and talked, and THAT GIRL asked her roomate to tell us to lower our voice.

@@

ITs f@rking irritating LORR~~~~!!!

1st 1st, she don't give us a little bit of face mer?? Afterall, we will face each other everyday LERRR(tak mau pun tak boleh @@). A guest is here...and she asked us to lower our voice? I swear we wasn't like shouting, we were only (only!) talking in a normal voice.... and she not only donno how to give face to us, she don give face to the guest also...making us feeling kinda embarass(spell wrong, who cares, AM ANGRY)

OPpsssSSs...this is 1 of my example only rite?

CHILL!!

In the test, or exam, giving examples will add marks. It doens't mean that that example is REAL.... or unreal.

I AM NOT POINTING MY FINGERS ON ANYBODY UNLESS YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT PERSON

HIak hiak HIAK (evil laugh!)

I am not writing on anybody. SERIOUSLY, am NOT. But if you think I am writing about you, your friend or somebody, change then! Disgrace me, and verify me wrong, I don't mind. Prove to me you are elegant, prove to me you are polite, prove to me you are cultured, show me you are dignified with fine qualities.

(GOod morning everybody...Im off to sleep..)

3 comments:

sharman said...

yucks! hate people like that..hope im not like one of em though! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Yeah, such fussy people should stay on their own if they can't be tolerant. haha, drop by after so long..

cheryl said...

sharman : plsss don be like one. Its really really irritating~~

step : eeee...what were u busying laaa...i tot noone read my blog already..haha