Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mumblings

After long time of struggling, decision has been made. Confession here is, im single already.. again? hahaha

Didn't change my friendster's status because i don feel like being disturbed by anybody so far...not that im not friendly..but people get interested with you purely due to your look, it kinda pissed me a little. I am(perhaps was) happy with my current status...BUT all of a sudden...i felt empty and lonely LOL

ignores me saying that..

Feeling is kind of heavy now...maybe too many days I had been quarantine at home, since Friday. This is a bit weird for me. My upside down time too, makes my life weirdy...I slept at 5sth yesterday...and guess what I did in that wee hours? BATH...

Many things happened since I came up to KL. I need a little time to digest and get sufficient of nutriens out of it. Before I got myself sick.

Nothing much I can say here...so till then, CHEERS.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope ur feeling better now.

sometimes, our prediction towards future could be wrong;

till then, what being certain is, if you dun eat/rest/live productively; you'll gotta be sick;

and sick means...

BAD > GOOD

Take care...

:CHEERS:

Anonymous said...

I think when u're in the position of becoming bf/gf, please think of this question, "Am I really like/love him, or just 3mins 're du'?" Because once u 2 become bf/gf, then breakup will happen and both of u will be hurt, it's kinda difficult to end relationships 'nicely'. Afterall, the biggest enemy is the most unpredictable one, ourself. I hope u can find the one u love one day.

Anonymous said...

=O...
Well, maybe this is just a time to let things slow down a bit so you can gain some perspective? My opinion,anyway,

cheryl said...

thanks for all the concern n love.

cheryl said...

Btw, just before i manage to absorb those nutrients..im sick already; caugh, flu and sore throat. Just a minor case though, so nobody needs to be worry about it. I'll take care ;)

Anonymous said...

hey, you "fell" twice in 2 months?!

emm.. here goes the "bible"

1) drink more water
2) take more rest
3) sleep earlier!!

After this, get yourself an apple a day...

:)

p/s:
Getting ill now is better than during CNY, though...

Get well soon!!