Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sleepy days..

Sorry for lack of updates. Busy and tired. I am officially like a zombie now. FAT ZOMBIE! Its been like 3 weeks of not enough sleep.

I know I am fat already, my fellow lovely mates kept asking me to eat somemore. I donno why they just like to make people miserable...and so, they decided to call me for supper whenever possible having to know that i'll surely be there if i have no other activty. (HELL, this means i am going to be fatter @@)

Here are few pictures..

THe farewell BBQ party at Shirley's place. The chicken wings were as hard as rock~

CaM wHOrING~


Couples~


Triples (hehehe okay, very lame...)


and....THE GIRLS!!


Everyone. teehee



A hyper boring night at mamak!

I was suppose to go somewhere that night, but it ended up back fired thanks to someone (:p) So, i spent my night looking at my housemate and my housemate stare back at me. Gossiping in msn right behind of the SOMEBODY so that we WILL NOT MAKE NOISE. Later then, we decided we cannot take the boringness anymore, and so, we call up the guys, who had just finished dota to yumcha. Carmen, our facilitator cum senior of the telematch, who lived just upstair of my house came too. (phew)

boring~


Sleepy~


Tired~

Amazingly, we sit at the mamak, and talked until about 3-4 sth i suppose.

No comments: