Sunday, January 21, 2007

Its my mistake

I was browsing through the testimonials people wrote for me. And i stop at vivien's one. Saying that there is nothing we can't talk about. Then, i realise that the 3 best friends, me, vivien and Kelvin...there seems to be alot that we can't talk about already...

So, automatically...i am repent-ing....thinking why.

I found my answer.

Sometimes i think, whenever im very close to someone, i tend to act emotionally. And therefore, its hard for me to accept things that i think not right happening to them. Somehow then, I will talk to them, if they don't listen, advise them, if they don't listen, scold them, if they don't listen, threathen them, if they don;t listen....im left without knowing what happened next.

They are tired of explaining...im tired of listening to their excuses...

I thought something bad is just bad...after I really did a lot of thinking, maybe there are many things that cannot be explained behind closed door...

This occurs to Kelvin. Until i see him with my own eyes that he is smoking. Vivien was in the middle of us both. She tried hard to tell me to accept the fact as she already did. I struggle a little. And today, now, maybe i don give a damn anymore..or maybe im trying to be more acceptive..so that i won't be left without knowing what happened next.

Should I care less about people? Its a question mark.

I actually caught him smoking already...but he just don't admit it. That day, when we almost quarreled about this issue, he said he didn't want to admit because he didn't want to explain having to know that i will not accept any excuses.

Well, that is kinda true. I seems to be too stubborn in this issue. Afterall, who cares? haha

I will be more understanding...promised!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

haha, EQ reaching level 3 oredi...