Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Glowing in the DArk

Was talking about sex and condom, kisses with my mates few days ago.

I still find oral sex unacceptable larr...don't ask me why. I think its er xin okay? Both my pals were telling me its okay...Its fair that female do it to male and male do to female. But i just tak boleh tak boleh tak boleh laa...I don't expect my hubby to do it to me also lorr~~ In fact, thinking of somebody doing THAT to me, already makes me feel eerrie...


Kises, i wondered can somebody kiss somebody(a stranger) like that when they are drunk. Its been many many times, guys asked for kisses from people when they are drunk or high? A few guys approached me before, but so far I still think its ridiculous laarr...Am I abnbormal? Again, my pals told me, its alright worr...

Maybe I should try drink really really really alot, and see if I can do it eh?

And the funniest...glowing in the dark condom. I tot it wasn't safe? they say safe?

OKay, she says, its funny to wear glowing in the dark C, with the lights off. What will you see? Imagine~

I can see you, I can't see you, I can see you, I can't see you again...

If you donno what I mean, i donno how to explain.

Anyway, i never thought of that until she told me. Pretty funny eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=O Wah, shi yee still talking about all this even after pindah blog.

sharman said...

hahaha omggg the glow in the dark was so friggin funny!!! hahahaha...playing hide & seek!!!!