Saturday, August 05, 2006

A round and applouse for PhYcHo.....................................at last i found my username back..muaahaha

if you guys had been wondering what im into these FEWWWW days...
1) Im working like a bull in Alliance bank
2) I secretly take up another job, working Southern Bank, credit card sales(direct access) for a roadshow at Hilton Hotel...
3) I celebrated my BIRRRRRTTHHDAAAYY Y ( unfortunately, this year, not many ppl remembered...sobz sobzz..so sad)
4) I go to college...abt to start studying now
5) Quit Allaince bank job, coz it pays too humble...haha
6) n TADDDAAAA im back home, updating my blog!!!!

OK pals...finished about wat i had done, now comes to what i will be doing.....

Firstly, i will be studying for my coming psychology exam..hopefully i will pass...pls pray for me lol..n then, start learning how to master this blog...coz i will want to post you guys damn lots of pictures!!!! my camera's memory burst already...then, carry on selling the direct access card...everybody!!! AS long as you are a degree holder, or an existing platinum card holder...den u are welcome to HELP me...coz all you have to do, is sign the application form, and the credit card is free for you with NO CONDITION, 0% Balance transfer and 0% installment interest at RM500 single receipt...and alot more!! or if you guys are interested to apply any other bank's card, you are very welcome to me...HELP ok? teehehe

btw, im planning on a holiday to langkawi, redang and probably sabah if my financial status allows me to... so anyone got nice, cheap and comfortable recommandation???

Oh ya, SIngapore iDOL.. I really hope Paul Twohill will win...or Johnathen also not bad...are both of them still in the contest?1 in a million is getting more n more sucks! WHY? aihh Project superstar was so much more better...and im looking forward to "i wanna be a model" Catch the K.Lumpur audition, coz u might see someone familliar there...wahahha~~~ LOTS of lengzai...is like almost the whole malaysia's lengcai is there...n HOT girls too...sorry i didn't dare to grab pictures...hehe

awwww i miss blogging...comming up next : Long Distance Relationship

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh...go sell the AmBank prepaid credit card la...it'll do well...target teenagers...cos normal credit card very ma fan...need to apply and stuff...i think if u wanna do...go AmBank and ask them if u can become distributor....easier to sell lor i think...

Anonymous said...

WOW! first time into your blog and i see my name! and i see you left me some advice....haha, did special way number 1 and sort of 5...is that enough?
hmm...i think long-distance relationship needs more than what you mentioned...and it can be sucky at times!