Thursday, August 17, 2006

Addiction @smoking

Sigh...

Being additive in something is SOOO bad!

in movies, DOTA, alcohol, AND especially smoking...

I recently just found out that a very very close friend of mine started smoking...I donno how am I to help him, but i had tried my best..

It just 1 month, u know...1 month i didn't talk to him, then he everything changed...how sad and heartbroken am i to found out that he started to smoke...

People who knew me, know exactly that i seriously black listthose smokers...not that i think smokers are bad people...but i hated the smell, the wastage of money and the needy for "it" for the rest of your life...and most importantly...it harms your health AND other people' s health.

At first when he accidentally told me, i was so shocked...much more to be sad and...sigh...i donno how to express myself...Of all people, NEVER in my wildest dream, i thought this fellow would be smoking...

2 months ago, he was a guy that never touched alcohol...thinking clubbing is bad...and to your surprise...im the one who introduce and made him try the 1st sip of liquar...coz i think everyone should try...and yet later, he found that he really like the feeling of "high" and...i can't believe that i throwed him into a sea...

What I thought was in the begining that this fellow is quite stable..coz so far all my friend were okay with these thing...they are able to control themself...i mean, not being addicted to that feeling...but who knows...you never know...nothing is impossible...i believe now...

Now, because i introduce him alcohol, then he started to go clubbing, and got drunk and do that kind of STUPID things without thinking ahead...sigh...he started smoking...well, i just hope, pills and drugs is not the next thing...

I know that to kill that curiousity is to try...you may try...but not addicted to it! How can he thinks that smoking is not a bad thing? It is a symptoms to him, see, 1st he started with alcohol, addicted, smoking, addicted...WHATS NEXT?

Challenging is something that lead you to hell also...he said he was challenge...thats why he did lots of stupid things in that club despite of smoking...I was damn sad to hear that...why must you let challenge? Be proud of not doing it...If lets say people challenge you " i Bet you don dare to smoke" or something like " I dare you do this" just tell him to fuck his ass off and say " YEAHH I DON DARE...I don dare to smoke...SO WHAT?" What is there so difficult? In fact people will respect you more coz you are not easily influence and determine with your decision!

sigh...IM not jokingly sad for him. He told me, promised me that he would stop...well, i believe him, and i hope he will make it although out of 3 ppl that promised me that he would stop so far, none of them did it. You know who you are...

At 1st he told me, he is just a social smoker...MY GOD, thats what he told everyone after i asked few of my friends and they just kept quiet with that answer. I straight away shoot him, "FUCKUP LA social smoker! You thought i 3 years old is it?"

THEn, he said he very "fan" thats why...Tell me who in this world don't have "fan nao?" He is only 19 years old...still don't have family, wife burden...and he tell me he very FAN? WTF? So he expect when he is 25 or 40 then he will stop coz he is no longer that "fan" like now?

19 years old and he is smoking 1 box(14cigg if i wasn't mistaken) a day. By the age of 40, tell me how many cigg he wants to smoke? Some more he only smoke for 2 weeks by now....ooo I can't believe it...pls tell me everything is just a lame joke...I won't be angry...

Im not fuss up over this small matter...Is just that i REALLY hope he can stop and thinking of what is coming next really makes me shiver...I sms him every day to encourage him as a friend to stop...I know is hard...BUT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Please stop smoking! It will seriously waste your money and is such a bad image for his handsome look plus nice personality...

*Kenneath* if you read this, i treated you as a best friend, so is truly heart breaking to understand that. Please stop it for goodness sake. Sigh, WHatever happens, life goes on. Please think twice and be responsible for yourself. You are no longer small kid, so i expect you to know what is right and what is wrong. Kenneath, you knew me. wo jiang de dao, zuo de dao. I said I will give you a slap and end our friendship if you let me see with my own eyes, you smoke in front of me" When im saying this, I hope it will not happen..and pls don't let it happen. Coz i don wish to do it! But don't force me.

Btw, if you are a smoker yourself, FUCK OFF and don't ask your friend to smoke okay? I've tried lots of people, asking them to let me try. 1 of the most impressive reaction was "NO way" "why, just trying for curiosity ma...only 1 puff, no harm" " I myself knew it is a bad thing...not even a chance of possibility i can let you to like it"

Stop making more people to suffer of that stupid addiction.

Till then, cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea smokers are horrible...
i've frens who smoke too...
i dont know, maybe they just dont see the same perspectives as me...i've given up persuading them...one day they'll realize their stupidity...i jus pity those around them...i wish i could save their(ppl around them) souls, but maybe smokers just deserve it...

-sharman-

Anonymous said...

Ppl do hav the right to change,sum how human bein do get changes very easily.. Like me, i dun smoke, i dun drink i dun go fool around last time, but now.. sigh. It's the force of nature babe!

Tina..

cheryl said...

Force of nature is a reason for me..I didn't say people CANNOT do...but must CONTROL. Or else, the consequences, you don't need me to tell u. Thanks for sharing Tina.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to convince people, they always have a theory of their own, like drinking beer, u will just urinate them out later, they dun understand that drinking beer causes dehydration, u loses water n not the beer tht is being urinated. beer causes fat deposition at the liver, overconsumption can be fatal...rmb xiaohei? smoking is the worst idiotic senseles dogs actions, i can't udnerstand wat is so cool, becoz of smking ppl around u who dun smoke are affected by the smoking too, they smell in the smoke which is far more dangerous that the smoker (becoz smoker smokes the from a filtered funnel, but passive somker breath in the air directly) I hate crapz like lotsa pressure n drugs, u think that every1 dun face pressure, wat bout our prime minister? who faces more, pressure,did he smoke? or take drugs or so? there r who gave in such side baiting, but others stood by their principles and will not use all these excuses. Until today i would rather drink 3 cups of coffee in a shot than a smoke to stay awake!. smokers quit u sucks, and alcaholic, wat the heck go play football or something so adventorous and exciting rather than sitting at the bar talking grandmother story drinking beer.

cheryl said...

hey daniel...muahahahah chill la...u sounds angrier than me..wahaha who is xiao hei laa??/

By the way, abt the prime minister, u and i never know what he really did at faraway there ok?

Also, drinking coffee is very bad for health also ya know? my mum's doc (a neurologist; if i didn't spell wrong) said drinking coffee can make you stupid. Not joking. And in long term, you can get addicted also. But anyway, is much better than smoking. Cause u harm only yourself...hahah