Sunday, August 13, 2006

female vs male

Life in this century often make us very tired. We, as human with flesh often wish to have someone to share the up and down with. People may have different point of viewing things. Like me, I think, human should have someone to share the happiness, the intimacy with each other and the closeness to another human. Or else, what's the meaning of life?

Today i went out with a lost touched friend, and he told me, he prefered to be single...I didn't voice out my opinion because i thought, well, thats him, apllies to him and he is happy with his life. He said, being single, he need not worry or care about his partner's feeling. Yeah, that kind of correct...he added but, sometimes he felt lonely...What I dislike of him saying is that, he said, girls will do whatever thing (that you can think of) when they are lonely. How sad am I when i couldn't protest myself, as a female!!! And sadly, I was doubting myself whether female are fragile creatures that cannot stand loneliness?

Im puzzled...and i wonder can i, am i able to stand alone...i bet i can but WHY? Live life cool remember? Another friend of mine used to say "be a contented winner and a happy loser". He once lose to the battle of relationship, so you fall once then you will never want to stand up because you are afraid of falling down again? It sounds rather ridiculous to me...

I believe he said female as a fragile creature that cannot stand loneliness because his ex-girl-friend was with another guy when they are apart...But that doesn't applies to all the female...Judging female like that is so unfair...and if we really want to argue this, come on! They will be tons and tons of same case but happened on male...so what now? female and male are cheap because they cannot stand loneliness?

Chill dude, everyone makes mistake...give a space for forgiveness to human...because you are also a human. :)

***I don't deny, having someone to share my life, this thought came across due to my growing environment factor. So afterall, is just a piece of my thought. No harm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey.....who is that fren of urs?

Anonymous said...

I WAS HERE :P