Thursday, October 30, 2008

Theories

Theories are just theories...IF you don't apply it.

My bf knew alot of theories....I knew alot of theories...everybody knew alot of theories...

What must and must not be done...BUT...are we applying it? We knew about many things...i really mean many many things...about life, about human, about ethics, about moral....BUT ARE WE APPLYING IT? (I am so emotional writing this)

I was struggling a few hours ago...today...I went to a workshop...it was a really good one...It shown us scientifically that everything is energy...our THOUGHTS ARE ENERGY.

By imagine it, believe it, concentrate it, we will definately achieve it! I manage to make 1 of my fingers grew longer...and majority of the people in that workshop manage to do so. Amazing huh?

So the conclusion is, we have to think positively...coz that positive thinking is an energy and it will make things work. Before you go out, think you can find a parking space...visualize it, imagine it...concentrate and believe it...try it. I succeed in 80%..people found the parking space.

Many people told me...i am a good girl...i am very special...many people told me that...and they say I really deserve someone good...but i never really believe it...or im not convinced with it...because the sad fact is...I have gone through many relationship and most of it turn out badly. So I had always thought...it was my problem...i am no good...thats why things happened...

Suddenly as fast as light, time strikes to me...perhaps...the right one just haven't come?

I donno why...it came to me that I find this friend of mine...i asked him...are we good friends? he told me I had asked him this question many times...(i never realize)...and of coz he said yes...maybe coz I really appreciate this friendship which I also donno why...

Did I realize the fact also shown me...I have many friends...many good and real friends...whom cares alot about me...and 1 of them is him(my friend that i contacted)...and perhaps I am not that bad rite? Really just the time not yet arrive?

So i told him about the feelings which I am feeling right then...

He asked me, why don't I aim a bigger one this time? Choose a real good one?

I said...I am afraid...scared? people made mistake and who knows if he turn over a new leaf...he will be a very good one? ARGHHH!!! I know all the theories very well..but towards myself...its just so hard to apply..all because I am very scared of hurting myself..how to buy an insurance for this?

He said , "no insurance...just don't take it so dearly. Ppl come n go. Live n die in our life. So why r u so bothered? If get get, if no just no. After all, we are living in a short life. As long u did, and taken your chances...even if it turns out bad...it doesn't matters also. In the end, everyone turn away...you still have yourself..."

Its back to ACCEPT WHATEVER IT COMES...

*sigh*

2 comments:

HeavenOfJuly said...

know and practicing it is reli 2 different thing.
i learning how to practicing wat i know,which is reli a great obstacle to me.imagine,we have been learning alot of thing,since secondary school till now degree...and suddenly,we need to dig everything out and practice.
if dont practice now,when?
dont give up,its the real way or path to learn things.
those that give up easily dont learn,if wanted to learn fast and better,dont give up,be determine.

Sherly said...

No boby is deserve someone good... Ronald alway tel me that i deserve better.. Coz he feel that he treat me bad.. But i alway say no body is deserve better, as long as u love him.. In relationship, no one is right or wrong, nothing is fair or unfair.. Is all depend how u maintain it and appreciate it.. Ask yourself, ur past relationship most of it turn out badly is because of wat? U and ur ex really maintain it?? In relationship, love can beeasy to say.. But maintain is a very hard task.. We dunno when v only meet the right one, but sometime, mayb he is ur right ones, u will never know.. When u think he is your right one, that is the time you trying to maintain the relationship v him.. Dont ever scare get hurt.. Coz when u start a relationship, u r hurting urself.. Quarrel=get hurt.. If u b with him, but u stil scare get hurt, then wat is the point u stil v him?? One word, TRUST. U choose to be v him again, then u must trust him.. Everyone scare get hurt.. It all depend how u think about it..