Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thank God

Have you ever felt the feeling that, you have done something wrong....you deserve something bad...you expected 70% that you will get bad, because simply you deserve it, cause you spoil it, never work hard enough for it....AND......YET........you get something good in return?

What is this feeling?

I think it is more than a feeling of glad...

No words is sufficient enough to express this feeling....

THANK GOD for this...

I passed my law paper, with the best result I am able to pass in the resit. Its just....too unexpected coz things really messed up 2 days before the resit. I hardly studied..and almost even didn't turn up for the exam, coz I thought it was simply a waste of time...I never really studied..But because I've already paid for the resit fees earlier...so I thought I will have to go there to just waste the time as well since I've already wasted the money....half way on the exam...I was having mild gastric...until I couldn't really write nor concentrate...I tried my very best to simply finish the questions and I came out like 45 minutes earlier?

Thank god!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same time,

prevent repetition k?

Sometimes god away for someone else

;)

Congrats.

HeavenOfJuly said...

i am glad u did well on ur sub.
i am far more happy too.
hope to celebrate with u soon