Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Accept & Admit

I never knew these 2 words are so hard to learn. I am just a coward whom acted so freaking well. I've cheated half of the world including myself. If you notice, I had deleted those posting of my real self. This happened before, quite a number of times. That is the reason why people say I am strong. Cause I can hide it so well. I wear a mask everyday. After things happened, only I am able to identify it, and finally I admit it and accept it. 21 years of life, I thought I was a very real and truthful person, so proud of myself that I am able to. I accept it but I can't change it...not for the time being...so, I shall remain like this until I can solve this big problem of my own. Everything that happened was rooted from there. I can't fight it, so I join it... I'll wear this mask coz i can't tear it away. I tried a few times, hardest this time, but I ended up with nothing. I gave up trying. Its not that bad wearing the mask. I already accept this.

4 comments:

HeavenOfJuly said...

u tried few times,hardest this time,
u dint end up with nothing.

believe me.
if u able to tear it away,
of course u can be ur real self,
i reli happy,
because family member should hv nothing to hide.
if u cant,
then wait for me to grow stronger,
i dont need many friend.
those 3 will be enough.
i will live on my own.
i grow stronger,and come back for u...

HeavenOfJuly said...

i got ur old 2 post,if u wanna keep it.
both 'cold' and 'weak'.

HeavenOfJuly said...

thx for everything.
now i knw wats the meaning of give everything to gain everything.

Sherly said...

Well.. After this mistake, "people' will learn to appreciate evrything. No matter u had make wat decision.. as long as u think that is worth and happy for u.. Go a ahead.. No need to inform anybody.. COz this is ur decison... Ur friend will support u..