Thursday, October 09, 2008

Know & Do

Many people know many things. But knowing it is a story. Able to do it or not is another story. This happened so often...people can say loud loud on many things...but when things really happened...they don't do according to what they say.

Haih...its sad. I am still sad. It truly pierce into my heart this time. Although I say I already accept...but the wound is still there...very fresh and deeply cut. This scar will be with me forever. Though scar are okay, if the wound is treated well...Our body is full with scar isn't it?

I am perhaps stupid. I didn't even dare to tell any of my friends what is my decision. Coz they will not understand what I've been through and how I can come out of this. Yes I did not make the effort to make them understand...but i truly know that even if I tell them, they still won't understand. Just like the me last time. Coz when it doesn't happened on them, they will not believe. I know it very well, coz I really were like that too. I once told my friend that everything is fake, don't got cheated. I also once not being believe by my closest friend that I'll walk through the end of tunnel 1 day. Time is the best light walking in the tunnel.

Give people allowance. Life have a lot of mistake, but its about how you pick up yourself after falling. If you accidentally got cancer, you don't sentence yourself to death immediately. You find any way and do anything to sort out a way in the hope that you will be cured. It can't be gave up easily coz its your life! Some sickness might not be able be cure, but.............you never try, you really never know. Even if in the end you found out it can't be cured, you shattered, you died of sadness, this doens't mean we have to give up trying because possibly it can be cured! What will happen in future we can never know. We cannot predict. This also doesn't mean you should have regrets because it fails and should enjoy urself instead of curing it from the beginning...yes all your effort go to waste...BUT....like I had always said...at least you tried and have no regrets in life. You find out an answer. This is what I am going through now.

I can only hope and pray to god that he has already learn the lesson now.

3 comments:

HeavenOfJuly said...

body might be full of scar,
but there is nothing perfect.
scar is a physical evident of wat we have gone through,its nothing beside that.
for wound,
if it treated well,it will heal,
if not..it might get infected.
scar is nothing beside physical evident,nothing is perfect.
but wound must be treated carefully.
patient,care,and time is needed..
i believe he can give u those.

HeavenOfJuly said...

he will walk the path with you,give time to your self,believe in your heart and the past that teach you.

HeavenOfJuly said...

go through everything together,
and rem' the promise,
this is what he should be doing.