Sunday, October 05, 2008

Just a feel of hurt

I once lose hope of finding...
I don't seek anymore...
but it seeks me...
Perfect says hello...
I told myself is fake...
something must be hiding...
For so long, that I started to believe is real...
I take it as real and I became so happy
I begin to give all my trust...
I climbed so high
Just when I am at the peak
I fall
Fall from so high
All the vision becomes fake
All the happiness becomes silly
All the believes turn doubts
All the sweet turn bitter
All the hope shattered
I started to get angry
Why was I not determine?
Why was I still hoping and accept when perfect says hello?
Regrets? No
Hurt? Very

Sorry is just a word. It will not heal...in fact nothing can really heal. What is done is done. I used to say, no use apologizing after killing a person. Your word of sorry cannot revive the deceased. A word of sorry is just to make yourself feel better. You might think I am so mean, but isn't that true? Maybe time is the only healer. It washes our memory little by little, by then when we forget the feeling of so hurt, by then when we don't remember in detail what had happened, only then, we felt better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you totally.
I used to believe apologize will never be too late. But sometimes it's no longer important as you will just forget the sadness sooner than ever you realize it. But thanks all for Godsake, Time Heals All. Have a nice day!!