Monday, October 20, 2008

Action

Action is an act. I may kiss, i may hug, i may be somebody else through action....people say life is like an actor on stage...i think that statement is so true...agree?

My boyfriend used to complain...perhaps still complaining till now...that sometimes, i push him away when he wants to hug or kiss me. I seldom initiate hug and kisses but when I do it, I really am doing it from the bottom of my heart. Seldom doing it, is that because I don't love him? From me, it is definately not!

Because towards him, (he is someone that I think I must and have to be true), so when I don't have the feel, I will push him away. Give me an opinion....is that not appropriate?

So if someone hug and kiss you all the time, only then you will feel love... is that so? Isn't those just an act if you don't mean it? So why act? If a relationship were to be an act, isn't that very pathetic besides being very ugly?

Personally I can't make a relationship an act...its just so fake...if a relationship were to be like this...then why be in a relationship? Everything becomes so fake isn't it?

Tell me your view...I just wanna know if I am abnormal to think this way~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in a relationship,
its important to be true to each others.
he will understand,
maybe he just wanted to hug u that much,thats why he complain.
i am sure he does know u love him so much.
try to talk to him.