Saturday, August 02, 2008

Nic : I won let u 看不起的!

I put on my msn's personal message, "I won't miss class d...hehe".

A few minutes later, I saw this in Nicholas's personal message, "@I won't miss class d...hehe @ ''Hear first '' "

TMD! F.U.C.K, damn annoying LOR~!

For some moments, I really thought I want to strive hard this sem...achieving what I really should achieve. When my determination level tells my brain to be persevere, Nicholas splashes me with ice water. Its like calling me, "HELLO??? wake up from your dream..you can't be la pls..."

TMD

I'll prove you I am determine this time.

I
AM
GOING
TO
ALL
THE
CLASS
REGARDLESS
OF
HOW
BORING
OR
HOW
TIRED
I
AM
AND
I
AM
GOING
TO
TRY
MY
BEST
TO
CONCENTRATE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should not be afraid of failing. I should keep trying because the more you fail the nearer you are to succeed. I should not let worries hold me back. I should be doing what I have said.I should FIGHT till I succeed.

(I hope at least all this thought will stay with me for 1 month)

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Sorry Dear , I dont know my dumb irresponsible msg could suffered your determination. Have a positive action is a good thing ,even it's tough yet I can't doubt with it. Sorry for made you being suffered ,I appologize sincerely.

Anonymous said...

i see determination
fight for the thing u believe in,dont let wat others say bring u down ^^
thats the cheryl i know ^^

Anonymous said...

Know u can do it well..^^

cheryl said...

Don't bother to apologize la...ermm..somehow you silently challenge me sincerely and made me decide I'll want to prove it right. So you actually helped me. ;) NO worries...