Monday, August 04, 2008

ARghhh Bad Monday

I wish I could pour everything out here.

Stress level : 9/10

Everything was still okay until the afternoon, I suggested them to go over PJ to fasten the procedures. Manage to settle everything and although I had finished my class, I thought it would be alright for them to go on their own. Seeing they are confidence and I thought if this organizing comm I can't trust, then I can't trust any other organizing already. Although they had no experience, they are very independent.

Then late afternoon, I receieved message saying they were scolded horribly, proposal not approved. At first attempt(I was nicely sleeping at home) I thought they were joking with me...So i told them, "nvm"

I couldn't sleep then, so I sms further to ask them how was it. That was when things started to get really bad. I talked to the previous chair for some suggestions....she actually kinda blamed me for not going to see the Student Affair Manager myself. She said, which now i think its so true, that althought they are the organizing comm, whatever happened then, its gonna be under CDS and I am a CDS chair. Recently, I was being said that I am hugging too much things on my own, making sure everything turns alright...so this time, having much confident in them...I thought its the time to let them try on their own.

Am I not being understand? What is really right?

Perhaps I should stand on what I really think its right and ignore whatever people say...

The previous vice and chair wanted to meet me n my vice for some chat. I guess we are doing not well...we do have abit of problem.

I was having too much of fun...so distracted by useless things...

I do very regret for not meeting the manager together with them. How could I let them being scolded for an hour...and I was sleeping at home...haih. Because this is their 1st time meeting the old woman, they didn't really know how to speak up themself, just accepting whatever she said. If I were there, perhaps things could be very different. I am really regret.

I knew I didn't put enough effort like I used to in CDS.

Anyway, will do something about it. Enough of regrets and start doing something. Be positive...it tests my patience and boosting my stress accepting level. I CAN DO IT WELL!

JIAYOU! JIAYOU! JIAYOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have confidence in them is good.
always have a backup on everything,since u knw well the upper mng style.chair should knw well on their own comm performance,and let them try,but not on doing anything above their limit.