Friday, August 08, 2008

Before exam FUn

First, I think I am very pretty...so I am very happy...haha My theme for the day is "BITCH". But fail la...im not enough bitchy at all...


I donno how to share this, I think just by looking at the pictures can reflects all the feelings...

Camwhoring in the car...wuhoo~
The pretty girls...another reason I am so damn happy is, many girls and mostly consist of REALLY CAN PLAY ONES!!!

My classmates...really can play people...hahaa!!! I love crazying with them...crazy with responsible and limits.

If you think they are drunk, no...we haven't started drinking at the time...coz we are waiting for 12o'clock to strike to shift to a bigger place. While waiting we were damn boring, so we get high ourselves...

This is Ah Po aka Anderson...damn long time no see friend!!! VERY HAPPY to see him!

Yeay, she is very crazy... I mean all of us are crazy...but its damn fun...SO WHO CARES?
The 1st cheers...wonderful!


Okay...this is after some alcohol effect...
The cross cheers...


And more cheers...


Crazy peoples....wuhooO~~

AhPo, Vi and Cheryl...

Okey...then they start crazy d...







A very happy couple...

After that, I was downstairs taking care of this girl...

I miss all the high peak scenes...too bad~ Next time...

4 comments:

Edward エドワード said...

looks like its a typical thursday ladies nite crowd ! ! man i miss malaysian CLUB....XD

Anonymous said...

ya..very pretty la u..
haolian :P

sharman said...

hehehe i know the 'very happy couple'...or at least one half of it :D

well, u r pretty... so nothing wrong there :P

HeavenOfJuly said...

so many couple going for clubbing,thats consider nice?