Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Fun Wed

Some communication problems...supposed to reach at 12.30, but the guy somehow told us to reach at 11am...so we waited at Sunway Piramid. And that is how I spent my salary before earning it, shopped at MNG and camwhore.


After that the people call us, so we head to Coco Banana. And this is the wardrobe dept.


We act as waitress, so we look like this.
The people...acting as clubbers...

The leading artists...

This is Ivan, acting like a 'pro'

I donno who is this guy...we manage to play around camwhoring and joking while waiting for the director to shout action.

Basically we had only 2 scenes...mostly consist of just walking from one end to the other end...

Rehearsal many times, and it finally come to an end at 2.30pm, lasted 2 hours only~ Signed our agreement...

And get our pay...WEE!


Were treated KFC...

On the way balik kampung, Ivan said there is a cendol in SS15 very famous...indeed!

And it tastes good, especially while the wheather is hot.
Deadly tired.

3 comments:

婕米恩 said...

haha.. eh.. da guy eating kfc that photo.. i said he looks fermiliar right..now i think back.. i think he is one of the finalist for the ntv7 competition " star idol ".. hehe..

Anonymous said...

WEATHER girl.. WEATHER!!! what's wrong with ur ingerrriissshhhzz..?

cheryl said...

hey hey, u guess what? Im really stupid. While I was typing that "wheather" just now, I still remembered that it was a very common mistake, so I did take note on it while I was typing. I guess my english really vegetable now.