Tuesday, July 29, 2008

man

I woke up this morning, somebody told me he have something urgent important thing to tell me. It was kinda weird and worrying....imagine early morning, somebody told you this. Like is so serious. I ask him what? He told me to go n open my door.

I open my door with this(breakfast)....
Hanging there...

My heart actually pumps very fast. I don't think I deserve such a thing first of all. No people will do such a thing with the intention, as he said, its his dream to make me smile. No matter in the end how it will turn out, he just wanna carry out his dream to make it true.

This is so crazy isn't it?

Tell me all this is just some guys' trick I had always believe...

I told him, and guess what he say? I can have my lifetime to test him sincere.


Crazy~



Update: Another surprise by cute Jamie...


haha...damn cute!


And this is the "flaming lamborgini" on my birthday~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,must be a guy trick of course..
who so silly beleive such thing. XD

HeavenOfJuly said...

love you dear
dont post out this comment,wan let u know only.unless u wan let everyone know :P