Monday, July 21, 2008

Im feeling great

Its 2.20am now, connection still sucks, I really am supposed to be sleeping now coz its already the end of my "holiday", and I really wish to write some feelings, so here am I.

First of all, I am really touched and I am glad. The dawn had arrived, currently I am so happy and contented with my life and I don't wish to do anything for a change. I had never feel so contented and I thought this feelings would never come across me. I had always complain that life to me its unfair, people don't understand me this and so. But now, with so many good friends around...nothing seems very big anymore.

Hm...I just watched batman, I didn't like the ending. The whole movie was talking about proving the good values in people but in the end, the best man turned bad. How sad is this? Isn't heroes movie supposed to give hope to people? @@

Oh yeah, initially I wanted to write about our life being all framed up, told to me by anoh yesterday. And just happened that I read Nicholas blog, about friendship. There was once we had very good friends, then when the time comes, we would be forced to be apart...then we are forced to accept new friends...and the circle goes on and on. We had no choice but to follow all that is arranged. Besides friendship, there are many other things being set up, waiting for us to fall into it. Its like the rules of life. Good or bad will depends on which angle you want to see the thing from. As said before, if things were made to be....why see it bad instead of good? Why wanna choose to be sad instead of being appreciative? Don't question, accept with an open heart! Ronald used to say, "everything happens for a reason". I think, everything happens for a good reason.

The most important thing is, quoted from Lavin, "appreciate what you have..."

GAMBATE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

And usually, it takes some time to make one realizes and accepts that, things, even though initially seen as a bad one, indeed happen for a good reason or rather, better consequences- so long as we follow the tide, instead of going against it.

Early wish for you before you turn to be a true-adult in 9 hours time-

Happy Birthday!!

You're awesome for being who and what you are, cheers!