Friday, July 11, 2008

Mission Accomplish

To make the story short, I was drunk yesterday at Maison. I think, to be drunk is a matter of you want it or not. You may not agree with me. When you don't want to get drunk, you will control the amount you drink...and even if you are so high, you try very hard to control yourself. So I told people whom I think will be able to take care of me, that I am going to get drunk...and I drink it like I drink water, making very sure I get really drunk this time...So they did. Thanks Kok Kheong and Kelvin. KK is a total contrast of Kelvin...haha I won't forget he keep begging me to stop drinking..and Kelvin gave me more glasses when I told him I am not yet drunk. When people, I mean I, want to get drunk....she really drink everything that people gave her...I lost track of what I drank, chivas, barcardi apple, tequila shot, and pepsi. LOL...I knew I cried very hard, but I could not find a reason why I cried...Funny rite? I must have scared people crying there standing alone, rejecting everybody and kept wanting Kelvin. Making everybody thought we were on something. Pls la....I just thought he and KK are my best friends and if Kelvin was drunk which always happened, KK will be the most fittable person to take care of me.

I still can sms people in the end what...maybe not drunk enough yeh?

Anar anar...I know what you guys are going to say...don't nag me ok? I seldom get myself like that, so pls....I knew it hurts my health. Im just crazy la. Once in a while, LET ME BE! thank you. bluerkS

3 comments:

Andrew said...

LoL....you are totally a noob in drunk la! haha...your experience of drunk is like a child comapare to me .NOOB! haha

anyway.how is ur feeling with the drunk? lol...it can be nice,damn high

haiz...u see u see....u mention shupin again...we knew that la,u declare nothing at all...why we say that is not becoz what did u all do,is becoz after club u keep mention about him once and once...haha,u were snipe by cupid kelvin =p

cheryl said...

yeah yeah~ i love him so much...happy now?

Edward エドワード said...

Drunk ehhh??? ahhhhhh, i miss being drunk....sigh...