Friday, July 18, 2008

SRC ceremony

Eh, i just realized I had been staying at home for the WHOLE week!!! Thats a record...haha

Erm, I went to PJ for the SRC ceremony this morning. Was real tired due to lack of sleep for days, rushing assignment, midterm and meetings...I am glad my group mates were helpful during last minute. Unlike some other group in my class, last day come out with nothing, donno how to do and promised it done but nothing came out. I really pity them, looking at their helpless-almost-crying face in the lab.

Back to the ceremony, although I was very tired, I listen to the Utar's president speech and some thoughts rendered me. Can't really remember well, but he said, all of us who were leaders there sometimes will have to do lots of things under constraint. Being a matured professional adults and leaders, many things have to be done on a matter of fair judgment. Many people may not understand many silent obligations that we ought to follow, and because we cannot satisfy everybody so the utmost important thing is, he reminded us to do for good as a whole. Not doing things to be liked, to be just popular among people or for the position sake, or for beautifying our resume.

It is not totally a waste of time, somehow we mingle with a few of other leaders where experience are shared although not many. I don't deny that my heart vibrates seeing them going up the stage thinking the what ifs. But no matter what, there is always pros and cons. I still think (although very doubtful) I made a good decision.

Next week, 2 assingments due. The peak of the peak week(this week) had gone. *celebrates*

I WANT TO WATCH BATMAN!

No comments: