Thursday, July 03, 2008

DISLIKE sarcsm

Anyone read Xiaxue? I had been following her blog for years by now. Never really like her coz I think she is really bitchy. YET, something kept me into her, that I never understand. I had to agree that she is a slut, but there are just something inside her that is so attractive. I mean, that is why 20000 over people from all over the world view her blog per day isn't it?

Yesterday, she wrote about Dawn Yang(another famous blogger) which the media always like to compare both of them. Personally I think, they are really different style of blogger, hmm, which is to say, I don't really browse Dawn's blog. Although Xiaxue hasn't upload as frequent as possible, I still wait for her entry.

I just found out what I admired about her.

Hm.... Yes she is bitchy, she always complains and criticise alot about people. But 1 thing about her is that, all her words, at least from a reader(me) point of view, I think I can trust her words that is sincere, truly from the bottom of her hearts. She said it when she likes something and when she did not like it, she will not TRY to like it and say she likes it. Although this theory is very simple...but many people just fail to perform it. When you are not up to SO good, just admit it. It is not a very beautiful fact, but SO WHAT? Nobody is perfect, people have long ago accepted this. Hiding the flaws is just being so sarcastic, like people will not sense/doubt is it fake.

I know I am not convincing.

I think this is the reason why she is so famous and people read her blog. Coz her words in the blog is reliable. Nothing could buy a fake word from her. For that, I salute her courage. Coz no matter how she got slam by the media with everyone watching, being assulted at in the public by passerby, she continues being determine for that principle. That makes her a full time blogger, makes her advertisement in her blog worth few Ks, makes me think she is a successful 24 years old bitch.

Update: I just realize that xiaxue was forced to put down the entry coz Dawn is gonna sue her~~ haha and she was forced to apologized, but made more careful statements to bang her. I know they have got nothing better to do, but they are freaking full time bloggers, so thats what they are supposed to be doing. YeaH~ its just so funny to witness the cyberwars...

No comments: