Saturday, March 01, 2008

The once believed

Having had the last post...I remembered again what I used to believe...

Last Sunday, my bf found out that he got chicken pox. I haven't had one, but injected when I was young. I brought him to visit a doctor, and the doctor said there are chances that I might be infected although I was injected. It does not guarantee. After getting to know it from my friend that drinking 'cold' drinks will recover faster, i boil for him every single day.

I ran shops to shops seeking for better advice although I was not feeling well that day. The first day was without intention. The 2nd day was because of the first day together with a bread that he likes to eat. The third day was a puzzle. During the fourth day, I was questioning myself, why am I doing this. He said he likes to eat the bread so much and the bread had just finished. I purposely went and sent to him again. Although quite frusfrated with myself, I gotta admit that this was the silly-est thing I had ever done to any bfs of mine. And undoubtedly, he is the treat-me-worst bf I had had. I kept asking myself why the hell am I doing this. For him!

I started to get worry. Very worry of my intention. I am seriously worry. Am I seeking for another revenge? Coz boiling barley every day is a no-no thing to do for Cheryl. This is simply not me. I think I am trying to make him so guilty that he regret treating me not-good-enough and then, I would dump him simply because I can really find other better guys easily.

Thinking of boiling barley for a guy every day when he is sick can easily make any better guy fall for me dyingly, I think I deserve to be treated better. That could be my intention. Today, the barley was boiled like a casual thing to do.

I came back from Jusco buying 1kg of barleys and 3 packets of rock sugar. I was feeling extremely tired as today is our mid term. Monday another mid term. When I was blowing dry my hair, looking at the mirror, I asked myself again, why am I treating PEOPLE good.

I suddenly remembered then, what I used to believe in myself. My cousin told me a few months ago, that treating him good equals treating yourself good. Sometimes, words are meant to be felt yourself.

"treating people good equals treating yourself good"

No matter who deserve it or not, you feel happy treating people good. It does not matter how or what others do to you. It is how and what you do for others. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love is not hatred, love is not revenge... he is your boyfriend, let him be the one you love... treating him good is treating him good... unconditional love... he will one day realise that he is no more lucky being with you because he had all his luck used up to meet someone like you... by then, he would appreciate...

Anonymous said...

4 words 4 ya..
don think so much..