Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hii

Yeah, i know...I haven't been really updating...no need to remind me.

The past few weeks was really busy.

Our event which will be happening on this sunday, had almost drawn to an end by now. 4 months preparation...I can almost summarize everything out now. Its all like a drama and at the end of the day, moral of the story learnt. For one thing I wan to salute to the chairman, is his spirit of never give up. No matter how many people resign, how discourage the situation, the financial status, the people....I think most of the people, including me, will not have it. Its risky, yes...true...though what is not? Close our eyes for his leadership and judgement.

At the end of the day, I am really really very glad that I did my job quite well. Of course, that is not my work alone. At least, we are not making losses and earning quite a sum of profit. FOr the rest of the part, I think that is none of my business. I almost gave up in the middle, it was too tiring plus the management of this committee truly sucks. It can't be worse, I am not exagerating. It is very much on self satisfaction. I think I did what I can, and my part turn out to be so much better than anyone had ever expected.

Lets call it a day...i am very tired...

No comments: